Windows 10: Fonts color

Discus and support Fonts color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a Dell laptop running windows 10. How do I change fonts color it is now something like a light blue and dim. I would like to change to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shopensky, Apr 27, 2019.

1. shopensky Win User

Fonts color

I am using a Dell laptop running windows 10.

How do I change fonts color it is now something like a light blue and dim. I would like to change to a bold BLACK

:)

shopensky, Apr 27, 2019
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 27, 2019
  4. biren11 Win User

Fonts color

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Fonts color

1. Fonts color - Similar Threads - Fonts color

2. How to stop font color from changing on the desktop in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop font color from changing on the desktop in Windows 11: The colors of fonts under my icons on the desktop change without me changing them. I have black without shadowing and it changes to a light blue with shadows. When I reboot the color comes back to what I have chosen in my theme which is black. How to stop the color from...
  3. How to stop font color from changing on the desktop in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop font color from changing on the desktop in Windows 11: The colors of fonts under my icons on the desktop change without me changing them. I have black without shadowing and it changes to a light blue with shadows. When I reboot the color comes back to what I have chosen in my theme which is black. How to stop the color from...
  4. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  5. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.: I like to use Light mode in my Win10 22H2I have only one problem, with the Language bar.For unknown reason, it has white color for the font in both Light and Dark modesHow can i fix font's color to normal black?I've tried to switch to Dark mode and back to Light mode - it...
  6. Language bar always has white color font for Light mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  8. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  9. How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and...

How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and...: Hi. How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and advanced system management in my Personalization menu?...
  10. How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and...: Hi. How can I change the font on my desktop file names if I can't find color management and advanced system management in my Personalization menu?...