Windows 10: Fonts disappearing on Windows 10

Discus and support Fonts disappearing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I've been looking for a solution on the internet for like 2 or 3 days and don't find anything related to it. Slme weeks ago I installed Fira Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pk_Shayton, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Fonts disappearing on Windows 10

Hi! I've been looking for a solution on the internet for like 2 or 3 days and don't find anything related to it. Slme weeks ago I installed Fira Code to use with VS Code. The first time I used it it was really cool, but after shutting down the PC it started using something like Times New Roman. I kept some days trying to solve it from VS until I decided to reinstall the font. It said that it was alredy installed, so I clicked install anyway. It worked again. And it stopped working again. I found in the font settings that there's no Fira Code installed, but when I try to reinstall it says it is. Btw when I reinstall then Fira Code appears in the font settings. I was wondering if it was a Windows issue and if anybody have ever had a similar problem. If this is useful for something, I factory-reseted my PC in like july. It's a Lenovo ideapad 320.

submitted by /u/Pk_Shayton
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pk_Shayton, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Fonts disappearing on Windows 10

1. Fonts disappearing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fonts disappearing

2. Printer works and then doesn't; font is available then disappears; video works and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer works and then doesn't; font is available then disappears; video works and then...: Windows 11 updates installed. After a complete shutdown and start up my printer works perfectly. Then very soon it no longer works -- until I shut down completely again and start. This happens with fonts one italic font "vanishes" then when I shut down completely and start,...
  3. Printer works and then doesn't; font is available then disappears; video works and then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer works and then doesn't; font is available then disappears; video works and then...: Windows 11 updates installed. After a complete shutdown and start up my printer works perfectly. Then very soon it no longer works -- until I shut down completely again and start. This happens with fonts one italic font "vanishes" then when I shut down completely and start,...
  4. A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why: A lot of my fonts expecially the cursive fonts have disappeared from my 3D paint, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-lot-of-my-fonts-have-disappeared-in-my-3d-paint/204ef831-7fef-4f53-ab8b-240eecf8e524
  5. A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why

A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why: A lot of my fonts expecially the cursive fonts have disappeared from my 3D paint, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-lot-of-my-fonts-have-disappeared-in-my-3d-paint/204ef831-7fef-4f53-ab8b-240eecf8e524
  6. Start menu disappears when I click on the search bar... And font issueoptional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu disappears when I click on the search bar... And font issueoptional: So I wanna search my app, when the search is stopped working. I clicked on the search bar and the Start just disappears... Also I cannot open folder on the start.... It just "hangs" there and disappears again...Then I thought it was the search menu was hidden, so I brought...
  7. Start menu disappears when I click on the search bar... And font issueoptional

Start menu disappears when I click on the search bar... And font issueoptional: So I wanna search my app, when the search is stopped working. I clicked on the search bar and the Start just disappears... Also I cannot open folder on the start.... It just "hangs" there and disappears again...Then I thought it was the search menu was hidden, so I brought...
  8. Fonts Disappear When Restarting Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts Disappear When Restarting Lenovo Yoga: Got a brand new Lenovo Yoga 7 Pro 16 with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. Within our company we have been using a couple of non-standard Type 1 fonts HelveticaNeue Condensed, HelveticaNeue Light Cond we purchased approx 8 years ago. We had no problem whatsoever using those with...
  9. Fonts Disappear When Restarting Lenovo Yoga

Fonts Disappear When Restarting Lenovo Yoga: Got a brand new Lenovo Yoga 7 Pro 16 with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. Within our company we have been using a couple of non-standard Type 1 fonts HelveticaNeue Condensed, HelveticaNeue Light Cond we purchased approx 8 years ago. We had no problem whatsoever using those with...
  10. SOLUTION: Installed fonts disappearing after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLUTION: Installed fonts disappearing after restart: There is a popular thread about this issue, but it is now locked and so I can't give a solution. A solution was already shared on that thread, being that you must install your fonts for all users, using administrator access. However, if you've already installed hundreds of...