Windows 10: Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

Discus and support Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently been looking at using Stylistic Sets in Word. My understanding is that these only are present in OpenType fonts. When I look, the fonts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charles Kenyon, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

I have recently been looking at using Stylistic Sets in Word. My understanding is that these only are present in OpenType fonts. When I look, the fonts are identified as TrueType but some of them are OpenType. How can I distinguish between them?

:)

Charles Kenyon, Feb 1, 2020

2. How do uninstall, installed OpenType Font

when I installed an OpenType Font some of the website turned into that font, Why?

also I can't delete it, this happens after I installed 1 oft font I downloaded here:

Free Helvetica Font: Helvetica Neue Ultra Light (Complete) | Free Helvetica, Gotham, Futura and DIN Font Downloads Online

Please tell me how do I delete it, I tried to go to list of font but it wasn't even there

I tried to search C:\ for it but it says the item is no longer located.

Edit: first go to: Dotdash then Install the font then go to: Dotdash then you'll see the difference

Also sorry If I'm in wrong windows topic I don't know which one is correct

Q_________Q, Feb 1, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Font name ?

I'll take a wild guess and assume that's a custom made font for whatever that is. you can check Google Fonts archives or DaFont for something that might look remotely similar. It's a gothic type of whatever it is.

RCoon, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

Font name ?

I am building a website,and for content on it i wanna use this font. But i don't know what font is it ...all the fonts that i have in Photoshop don't resemble. Can you guys name the font ?

Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType? [​IMG]

Cvrk, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

1. Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType? - Similar Threads - Fonts tell Fonts

2. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  3. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  4. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder: I have downloaded Fonts recently and can see them in my Font Settings, however, they are not actually in the C:\Windows\Fonts folders and not available to use in my applications. I can see in the Fonts Settings that they are in...
  5. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder: I have downloaded Fonts recently and can see them in my Font Settings, however, they are not actually in the C:\Windows\Fonts folders and not available to use in my applications. I can see in the Fonts Settings that they are in...
  6. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Which is the correct font folder? I have duplicate fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is the correct font folder? I have duplicate fonts: I was very surprised to find today that Nexusfont a font management program says I had over 3,000 fonts installed—to my knowledge I had only ever installed half that number. To my surprise, under Windows 10’s native ‘Font settings’ as opposed to the Control Panel font...
  8. Installing OpenType Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing OpenType Font: I am using Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I purchased some specialized fonts to use in Adobe Illustrator. The directions I found online regarding installation say install them in the Fonts folder in Windows first. I followed the steps but the Fonts drag and drop...
  9. Fonts not showing in Font Folder

Fonts not showing in Font Folder: Hi I have a number of fonts that show up in Word and other programs but are not in the Windows 10 Font folder. How can I track where these fonts are so I can either install them in the Font Folder or delete them? Thanks for any advice you may be able to give as I have...
  10. Fonts not showing up in the font folder .

Fonts not showing up in the font folder .: I cant use any of my fonts . It says they are there but i don't see them . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-not-showing-up-in-the-font-folder/a47a6d69-5683-4579-bd56-d63e754a32fd