Windows 10: Fonts in app task bars.

Discus and support Fonts in app task bars. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know if I am correctly explaining what I need For instance, if I go to Appearance and Personalization and the font on the page is small, how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Care Valkanas, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Fonts in app task bars.

I don't know if I am correctly explaining what I need For instance, if I go to Appearance and Personalization and the font on the page is small, how do change it? I guess what I mean is how do I change task bar fonts?

Thank you

:)

Care Valkanas, Sep 17, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Task bar icons and fonts

After 4 hours in two days with two different levels of tech support via Microsoft there are NO FIXES for the icon fonts or the taskbar icons. NONE!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that suggested was to roll back to the first version of Windows 10 where there was a properties tab when right clicking on the task bar.

Seriously 4 hours of my time and no resolution to any of our problems here with icons no one can see and fonts that no one can read.

Color and Metrics needs to come back.

Olive11251, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Fonts in app task bars.

Font color in Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R and type control.exe
      and hit enter.
    • Click on Appearance and Personalization, and then choose
      Fonts.
    • In the left pane, click Font settings.
    • Make Changes, Click on apply and Ok.
    Reply us back with the update of the issue, If you need further assistance.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Fonts in app task bars.

1. Fonts in app task bars. - Similar Threads - Fonts app task

2. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  3. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  4. Task Bar Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  5. Task Bar Apps

Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  6. Invisible app on task bar

Invisible app on task bar: After reverting my pc to a restore point I find that my default apps are not visible on the task bar. I have tried resetting them from Microsoft reset option. That did not work. I have tried unpinning and re-pinning that does not work. Help please....
  7. Task bar app history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar app history.: This is getting boring. How do I turn off history on app taskbar buttons? I mean completely off, not just remove one at a time. This processing of my data is unwanted. I can turn off recent documents etc. with a click/unclick, but you are determined to have these useless...
  8. Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

Putting Apps on the Task Bar.: Hello, I need to be to use Word, by clicking it when it is on the Task Bar, is there an easy way to put the Word App, on to the Task bar, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/putting-apps-on-the-task-bar/3e074b60-aa4b-48d3-8715-faa90ef7768d
  9. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  10. Task bar icons and fonts

Task bar icons and fonts: Windows 10 pro Why oh why can't we have color metrics back? Some of us that are over 40 can't even see the dang icons in the task bar. And to get the fonts larger on the desk top icons you have to download a third party application? If I increase the size overall of...