Windows 10: Font's look pixelated

Discus and support Font's look pixelated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthonylocascio2, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:32 PM.

1. Font's look pixelated

On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes

:)

Anthonylocascio2, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:32 PM
  2. lgentry Win User

Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Font's look pixelated [​IMG]

Font's look pixelated [​IMG]

3. Fonts are pixelated

I've recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10.

Although, I am very happy there is one problem :

the Settings fonts and Windows Edge fonts are shown a bit pixelated compared to fonts e.g. in Chrome.

Could you please help?

AthanasiosValsamakis, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:30 PM
  4. Font's look pixelated

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:30 PM
Thema:

Font's look pixelated

1. Font's look pixelated - Similar Threads - Font's pixelated

2. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  3. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  4. is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JebusdeMazaret [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwumrs/is_it_just_me_or_this_is_happening_with_everybody/
  5. Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font: No issues before, but yesterday and since every time I download a file, the window that pops up to allow me to choose a folder to save to has a weird fuzzy or pixelated feel - including fonts, icons etc. All solutions I see online are related to "apps" or the screen...
  6. Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.: Hi Guys, I recently had issues with Word, and Microsoft techs spent over 6 hours trying to fix the problem. This involved a lot of screen sharing and rebooting, and they found a temporary fix. However, I am now sitting with weird small, squished and pixellated font...
  7. Font thin and pixelated.

Font thin and pixelated.: My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thin-and-pixelated/cdcf72f4-68c1-49c7-93a7-24ec613b46c9
  8. Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart: I just updated Sql Server Management Studio and restarted my computer and now my fonts on certain programs are different/pixelated. I am not sure what happened... I restarted the computer several times, restored default font, changed region and changed it back, uninstalled...
  9. Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart

Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart: I just updated Sql Server Management Studio and restarted my computer and now my fonts on certain programs are different/pixelated. I am not sure what happened... I restarted the computer several times, restored default font, changed region and changed it back, uninstalled...
  10. Font pixelated in WLM message list

Font pixelated in WLM message list: I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in...