Windows 10: Font's look pixelated

Discus and support Font's look pixelated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthonylocascio2, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Font's look pixelated

On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes

:)

Anthonylocascio2, Jan 14, 2022
  2. lgentry Win User

Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Font's look pixelated [​IMG]

Font's look pixelated [​IMG]

lgentry, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Fonts are pixelated

I've recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10.

Although, I am very happy there is one problem :

the Settings fonts and Windows Edge fonts are shown a bit pixelated compared to fonts e.g. in Chrome.

Could you please help?

AthanasiosValsamakis, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Font's look pixelated

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Font's look pixelated

1. Font's look pixelated - Similar Threads - Font's pixelated

2. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  3. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  4. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  6. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  7. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Jagged / blocked / pixelated font in Notepad Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jagged / blocked / pixelated font in Notepad Windows 11: Hi,I have a strange problem.In every other application, ClearType works perfectly. Everything is smooth.But only in Notepad, only in this application... the font is always jagged. It's not font-specific—the symptom occurs in every single font that I've tried.ClearType is...
  9. Jagged / blocked / pixelated font in Notepad Windows 11

Jagged / blocked / pixelated font in Notepad Windows 11: Hi,I have a strange problem.In every other application, ClearType works perfectly. Everything is smooth.But only in Notepad, only in this application... the font is always jagged. It's not font-specific—the symptom occurs in every single font that I've tried.ClearType is...
  10. Font looks pixelated in many programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font looks pixelated in many programs: Here's an example of the pixelated font Shotcut Another example VirtualBoxAnother example Windows taskbarIs there a way to fix this? The font I saw on other people's programs isn't like this.I've tried ClearType before, and it didn't work....