Windows 10: FONTS, messed up tabs in some software

Discus and support FONTS, messed up tabs in some software in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after upgrade to win10 I started a Video Editor (Studio) and noticed that a Title I made on win8.1, was not showing the right Font; I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PowerDrome, Dec 5, 2015.

1. FONTS, messed up tabs in some software

Hello,
    after upgrade to win10 I started a Video Editor (Studio) and noticed that a Title I made on win8.1, was not showing the right Font; I checked and during the upgrade it deleted some of my installed fonts I had in 8.1.

I copied all the fonts I had on 8.1 on a folder, and installed all of them, without overwriting the existing ones.
    During the proces I messed up the Font folder, deleting them and restarting the system, so i copied all the fonts again and reinstalled them.

Now almost everything in Windows and the system is working, except some software, eg. ViceVErsaPro that now it is showing some Tabs with very Large Font
    see picture:

FONTS, messed up tabs in some software [​IMG]

And probably also other apps will be affected.

How can i reset the font settings? I tried to it with the Control Panel already...

It seems like loading the system with no fonts in the Fonts folder, changed something; how can i map and find this setting and restore default?

Thanks a lot in advance.

:)

PowerDrome, Dec 5, 2015
  2. petrib Win User

E90 web browser problem

People that have installed some Ramadan software seem to have broblems with their browser. Looks like the application messes up the fonts somehow.

petrib, Dec 5, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
    Nokia N95 8GB browsing problem

If you have installed some Ramadan software, uninstall it (there's some versions of such applications that mess up the system fonts for the web browser causing the kind of behaviour you describe).

petrib, Dec 5, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

FONTS, messed up tabs in some software

Did you try going to Control Panel -> Fonts -> Font config -> Restore default font configuration?

I am telling you this directly from Spanish. It may be spelled differently.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 6, 2015
  5. Yes tried already but nothing changes.

Any solution to resete the original config?

Thanks

PowerDrome, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

FONTS, messed up tabs in some software

1. FONTS, messed up tabs in some software - Similar Threads - FONTS messed tabs

2. Font is messed up in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is messed up in Windows 11: In File Explorer, the font is not the normal font Segoe UI and is a different font that I don't know the name of.Here's my system information:OS: Windows 11 23H2, build 22631.3007Computer: HP Victus 15-fb0015nrRAM: 32GBStorage: 512GBScreenshot:Please help!...
  3. Font is messed up in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is messed up in Windows 11: In File Explorer, the font is not the normal font Segoe UI and is a different font that I don't know the name of.Here's my system information:OS: Windows 11 23H2, build 22631.3007Computer: HP Victus 15-fb0015nrRAM: 32GBStorage: 512GBScreenshot:Please help!...
  4. Some taskbar icons are messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some taskbar icons are messed up: Here are some screenshots of some icons on the taskbar being messed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-are-messed-up/7d3c6223-4445-4725-929f-3ca8379f58bd
  5. Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.: After I changed the fonts in notepad from Tahoma to Times New Roman (also increasing the font sizes), I suddenly realized that all my fonts in Microsoft Edge and other browsers messed up - normal letter becomes italics or becomes bold etc. I have tried in Edge Setting -...
  6. Sudden change of font of some software

Sudden change of font of some software: How do I change the software font you see in the image below or return it to the default? The red line is defragmenting software fonts. The blue line is the default mode. In the image below, you can see two different software. And most importantly, in the font...
  7. Windows font and sizes messed up

Windows font and sizes messed up: A lot of default font and size settings are messed up for me. The default font appears very skinny, the size is tiny, scroll bars are suddenly so thin you can barely see them and the window title bar size is tiny (probably due to the lower font size). I'm a developer myself...
  8. Update Messed Up Settings & Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Messed Up Settings & Software: My computer updated to build 17763 this morning. Upon restart, numerous settings were changed and all software now acts as if it has just been installed, resetting all settings in apps and even losing data! I am extremely miffed! Allowing a stable build update should NOT...
  9. Font messed up in Microsoft Edge and Steam

in Browsers and Email
    Font messed up in Microsoft Edge and Steam: Hey all, loving Windows 10 so far *Biggrin, however, i do have 1 issue at the moment Please see the attached image, this font is also used in Steam in the store. All of the items listed are in this font, making it very hard to read. Anyone have any idea how you change...
  10. Some keys on keyboard are messed up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on keyboard are messed up.: The situation: I spilled water on keyboard. I waited several months before going on laptop. Keyboard works again. Factory Reset and installed Windows 10 Worked for several days until it starts happening again. u and i when pressed turns into ui j or , when pressed is...