Windows 10: fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am now missing fonts or they are corrupt after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. My adobe elements no longer works properly due to the missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hank1111, Jan 7, 2019.

1. hank1111 Win User

fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade

I am now missing fonts or they are corrupt after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. My adobe elements no longer works properly due to the missing fonts and my taxcut program is also missing fonts and numbers.

:)

hank1111, Jan 7, 2019

2. Missing fonts after upgrade

I just had an automatic upgrade of windows 10 completed and some fonts are missing,

I have read up and tried the steps in the optional font features but the fonts are missing from the list.

The particular language group is the Pan European. The font I am after is Rockwell nova.

Is the any way I can access this as it is crucial to a job I am about to complete.

PeterMcD735, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Belza Win User
    Font Corruption Following WIndows 10 Upgrade

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my web browsers and email have font corruption that make them difficult to read. Anyone able to provide very basic description of steps to take please.

Belza, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Some fonts are missing after upgrade

You may not have to reset.

In WinVer check to confirm which version you have. If you have 1703 that is the "Creator's update", in which case, this next link may describe your problem

Fonts installed by using “Install as shortcut” are missing after a system restart in Windows 10 Creators Update

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...install-as-shortcut-are-missing-after-a-syste

Symptoms

Fonts that you installed by using the Install as shortcut option on a computer that is running Windows 10 Creators Update, Version 1703, are no longer available after a system restart. When this problem occurs, the missing fonts are not
    visible in the Fonts item in Control Panel or in the font picker list in Windows applications.

The list of missing fonts can include fonts that were installed before or after the computer was upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update.

Rohn007, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - fonts missing corrupt

2. Corrupted windows fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted windows fonts: Hey guys. I accidentally removed some of my unnecessary fontsChinese and many more.... via registry editor. Now some of my windows fonts are corrupted. Tried these codes in safe mode sfc /scannow Dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth Dism /online /cleanup-image...
  3. Montserrat font looks corrupt after Windows 10 recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Montserrat font looks corrupt after Windows 10 recovery: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, after a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop a font (Montserrat) is no longer displayed as before. As you can see below, the styles were thicker before, now they have become thinner and takes up more space (in fact, it started a new line...
  4. Activating windows 10 Pr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating windows 10 Pr: My Windows 10 pro. I am not capable of activating it. Using the digital License and a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-pr/1e70e83e-1ddf-4205-9dff-8611b4478580
  5. Corrupted fonts

Corrupted fonts: Since the last update on Windows 10 (March 2019) my fonts are corrupt. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-fonts/907c30a6-05c7-408d-b274-39350f2975b3
  6. Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10

Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10: Several of my programs are now missing fonts or are corrupted since upgrading to windows 10. Photoshop elements and my tax programs are not longer working properly since the upgrade to windows 10. I am lost...
  7. Missing fonts following recent upgrade

Missing fonts following recent upgrade: In the past week I installed a new hard drive and downloaded Office 365. My Publisher files are broken because the Futura Fonts I use are missing. I checked my other computer, and the fonts are missing there, too. Is this the result of a update? I tried adding optional...
  8. Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font

Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font: Hi, an Asian font is being used for some of my system-wide font settings. This is mostly visible in some apps that probably initiate a standard Windows font, but Windows returs that Asian font instead. Three screenshot examples are attached: VLC, iCloud and iTunes. This...
  9. Corrupted Font?

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Font?: From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10 It appears to me the new system font(s) that are used for various icons used are not functioning. Most obvious is when the store is open and when I expect to see...
  10. Missing Fonts after Creators Upgrade and difficulty reinstalling them

Missing Fonts after Creators Upgrade and difficulty reinstalling them: My Windows 10 Professional Creators upgrade completed yesterday at Version 1703, OS Build 15063.138. This morning I find that something like 5-10% of my fonts are gone. After rabbiting around, it seems that MS has nuked the fonts that came with Corel Draw (x5). I've found...