Windows 10: Fonts on apps changing on its own

Discus and support Fonts on apps changing on its own in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, the last couple days my laptop has been acting weird. All my apps in the morning after being shut down for the night change their font on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhaval, May 7, 2021.

1. Dhaval Win User

Fonts on apps changing on its own

Hi, the last couple days my laptop has been acting weird. All my apps in the morning after being shut down for the night change their font on their own. I cannot read this font as well as the default one. Chrome, spotify, discord, and many other apps have been doing this. How do I fix this? I've tried restoring the font to defaults by going to the control panel and opening Appearance and Personalization>Change font settings and restoring to default but that does not seem to work so how can I fix this?

:)

Dhaval, May 7, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, May 7, 2021
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 7, 2021
  4. Fonts on apps changing on its own

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Fonts on apps changing on its own

1. Fonts on apps changing on its own - Similar Threads - Fonts apps changing

2. Pin changed on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin changed on its own: I went to log into my computer today, and my pin no longer worked. Ive had the same one for multiple years, and it suddenly stopped working. My only option is to wait thirty days to renew my security phone number, but thats stupid. Please help...
  3. Pin changed on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin changed on its own: I went to log into my computer today, and my pin no longer worked. Ive had the same one for multiple years, and it suddenly stopped working. My only option is to wait thirty days to renew my security phone number, but thats stupid. Please help...
  4. Wallpaper changing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper changing on its own: When I set a custom wallpaper, it changes on its own a set a random picture as my new wallpaper. How do I fix this reoccurring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-changing-on-its-own/3b01bc1e-626e-4495-9e06-b5f88c57f7a5
  5. Wallpaper changing on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper changing on its own: When I set a custom wallpaper, it changes on its own a set a random picture as my new wallpaper. How do I fix this reoccurring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-changing-on-its-own/3b01bc1e-626e-4495-9e06-b5f88c57f7a5
  6. my wallpaper changes on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my wallpaper changes on its own: hello I had a laptop that was stolen from me a couple days ago And I really think its someone who lives close to me but I didn't have any proof I tried locating it and everything but I couldn't find it so I just accepted my lose and bought a new laptop for work I...
  7. Tabs changing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tabs changing on its own: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arry__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfhw69/tabs_changing_on_its_own/
  8. Time changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time changing on its own: I have a desk top running with windows 10 and every few weeks or so I find my time is an hour off. I have looked at all of the simple avenues but not finding anything that seems to be to be the reason. bill...
  9. Color changed on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color changed on its own: Recent update has made the background in file explorer black. Can I change it back to white? It is very hard on my eyes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-changed-on-its-own/b948612d-ae00-4c54-a358-3194808c09bb
  10. Edge has its own sets of fonts

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has its own sets of fonts: Just a curiosity, but Edge has 2 private sets of fonts located in: \Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\Fonts called BrowserMDL.ttf [img] containing the browsers Asset characters and ReadMDL2.ttf [img] Containing...