Windows 10: FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

Discus and support FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I occasionally had a pink screen, so I replaced the cable between the computer and monitor insulation damage. After I did, the fonts and screen became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnieReed1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

I occasionally had a pink screen, so I replaced the cable between the computer and monitor insulation damage. After I did, the fonts and screen became magnified, even though I HAD not changed to magnify. I cannot change the font on the system to anything less than 100% and the icons are very large also.

:)

AnnieReed1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. farby Win User

installing font magnifier 6720 classic

Your phone does not appear in the Compatibility list..

Psiloc. Veille stratégique pour digireant

.. and that is the problem..

farby, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Start Menu fonts and icons are Magnified

I currently have my screen extended from 16:10 to a 16:9 monitor.

The start menu is not working as expected on the 16:9 screen.

Icons and fonts are magnified and not able to display the full list, also there's a limit on the scrolling.

Please find below the comparison of start menus from both screen, when scrolled all the way down.

You may see that the power button is missing as well on the start menu.

FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED 43731f77-f780-4e75-9547-97802b532986?upload=true.png

FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED 3fd72323-fc08-484b-ae61-3c8640973a04?upload=true.png

Jia KaiLim, Dec 10, 2020
  4. FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

magnifier screen

cannot get the little magnifier screen to keep popping up on my screen - I have my font large, and the magnifier on the taskbar, but would like to initiate it there.

PhyllisSchwab, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

1. FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED - Similar Threads - FONTS &SCREEN ICONS

2. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  3. fonts & icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    fonts & icons: hw do I change the colour of fonts & icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-icons/87631e5c-889c-4a71-a5ff-ef6ff2415abe
  4. 1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font: [ATTACH] I recently got a new 1920x1080 monitor. My previous one was a 1680x1050 screen. And on the old one everything works perfectly, no problems. But on the new screen the icons, font have low quality and are blurry. When i run a game for example, and set the resolution...
  5. Magnified screen

Magnified screen: Hi I accidently changed my computer resolution to 500% I can not change it back to 100% now because I can not see the menu icons to click on settings. Is there a way I can get the setting icon up on the screen so I can change resolution back to 100%. It is Windows 10 and...
  6. screen magnifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen magnifier: I am sight impaired and have to use the Microsoft magnifier. When it is on sometimes my keyboard entries come in backward. Typing CAT prints TAC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-magnifier/9d7d4c26-5c7e-4641-97d2-63859606c308
  7. Fonts and Icons

Fonts and Icons: Past couple days my display settings have been going haywire. At first I thought it was because of me plugging my TV into my desktop but now other issues have arisen. First my taskbar wouldnt go away in fullscreen for games or videos. Fixed that. Then icon spacing randomly...
  8. Start Menu fonts and icons are Magnified

Start Menu fonts and icons are Magnified: I currently have my screen extended from 16:10 to a 16:9 monitor. The start menu is not working a expected on the 16:9 screen. Icons and fonts are magnified and not able to display the full list, also there's a limit on the scrolling. Please find below the comparison of...
  9. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen: I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen Thank you! Sulkiflii R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-magnifying-glass-icon-on-lock-screen/e4515370-4798-4da0-8287-f638c2c61588
  10. Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Was I hacked? spotlight/log in screen magnifying icons?: Hi, yesterday I turned off wifi connection on my pc and went to bed, I had Wifi router on. Today I woke up and went to log in my pc only to find out that I had magnifying glass icons on my spotlight/log in screen. There was a picture of mountain in the backgriund with those...