Windows 10: Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What...

Discus and support Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What the fucckk Microsoft? I have seen where MANY others are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alphie001, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Alphie001 Win User

Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What...

Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What the fucckk Microsoft? I have seen where MANY others are having the same problem but so funny that everywhere it is mentioned the thread has been closed!

:)

Alphie001, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Blackink Win User

Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird.
    I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem.

I use Windows 10 Pro (version 1909) 64 bit.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make the font bigger? I'm talking the toolbar font and the overall layout font bigger?

Thanks,
    Steve

Blackink, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 explorer text/font extremely tiny

I installed an update to my embroidery software and noticed after installation the font under my desktop icons and font in windows 10 explorer - items under the left side (Libraries, windows c:, etc) and after you select a file folder all the font thru out
    windows explorer is so tiny you need a magnify glass to read it. I've tried making changes in the display are no change. I've even change the folder to extra larger and the folder is large but the font under the folder is still tiny. I've attached an image
    of my problem. Any suggestions? My windows 10 software is up to date too! Oh forgot to mention that I contacted my support people for the embroidery software and they think it has something to do with windows 10 Fall Creators Update...don't know that means...the
    embroidery software doesn't change the size of global font setting in Windows.

Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What... 11ad43c5-d18c-4cf7-925a-7f068da081e0?upload=true.jpg

SusanAhearn, Apr 6, 2020
  4. tkhkim Win User

Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What...

Computer won't read the Korean font

Original Title: korean font issue

Hi, I am trying to install a Korean program on windows 10 and it works on my husband's but not on mine. the program works but the font is jibberish. my computer won't read the Korean font. any suggestions?

tkhkim, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Fonts so **** tiny I can't read anything on my computer since last windows 10 update! What... - Similar Threads - Fonts **** tiny

2. Default font is so small - everywhere - I can't read anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default font is so small - everywhere - I can't read anything: The font size across the board - task bar, folders on desk top, tab titles, etc.Literally everywhere.It's so small, Windows 11 is so far unusable.I've searched everywhere for an answer. Tried every YouTube for every setting there is.Nothing is changing the core, default font...
  3. Default font is so small - everywhere - I can't read anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default font is so small - everywhere - I can't read anything: The font size across the board - task bar, folders on desk top, tab titles, etc.Literally everywhere.It's so small, Windows 11 is so far unusable.I've searched everywhere for an answer. Tried every YouTube for every setting there is.Nothing is changing the core, default font...
  4. since last windows 10 update the computer freezes on the restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    since last windows 10 update the computer freezes on the restart: Since the last windows 10 update my computer locks up on the restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-windows-10-update-the-computer-freezes/7aa32692-972f-49b0-b491-405c94da19e4
  5. Tiny screen on startup/login, cannot read anything

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Tiny screen on startup/login, cannot read anything: Every so often, when Windows starts, I get the regular sign in screen, followed by the following as Windows is "getting ready." Usually, only buttons are visible, like "OK" or "No Thanks", along with little gray rectangles that apparently can be anything from accessibility...
  6. Fonts that i can't read

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts that i can't read: I have a few CD's that I can't read the song titles when i open Itunes. The CD's are from Ukraine and the text is unreadable. Can anyone help out with my problem. Thanks Nick...
  7. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  8. Font printing issue since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font printing issue since last update: My computer updated last Friday and since then I have been unable to print fonts correctly to the printer. They show correctly in all the software I use and even print correctly to pdf but it's just when I need a hard copy. I tried doing a system restore but it failed and...
  9. Tiny font size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny font size in Windows 10: How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-size-in-windows-10/11781702-a431-4da8-ab24-25111dcbc9b7
  10. Can't log into homegroup on any of my computers since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log into homegroup on any of my computers since last update: suddenly none of my computers can log onto my homegroup. They all say one is available, but when I put password in it just keeps running as if it is looking but can't proceed. I am not able to change homegroup either. Any help would be appreciated. 30852