Windows 10: Fonts too big in windows 10

Discus and support Fonts too big in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by r1z2i3, Oct 22, 2018.

1. r1z2i3 Win User

Fonts too big in windows 10

In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big.

I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help.

Fonts too big in windows 10 5c3949e5-4048-4049-8b0c-0129d2efada3?upload=true.png

:)

r1z2i3, Oct 22, 2018

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Fonts too big in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fonts too big

2. The font is too big in Desktop and File Manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The font is too big in Desktop and File Manager.: Hello,The font in Desktop and File Manager is extremely big.How can I repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-font-is-too-big-in-desktop-and-file-manager/8c97ae84-1e95-40a8-8f37-3d5b05e06ac5
  3. pc font too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc font too big: pc font too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-font-too-big/4619511b-6b03-439a-8285-76eeaa1d033d
  4. My font size is way too big

My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  5. Font size on installation of windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font size on installation of windows 10 too big: I am currently trying to install windows 10 on another laptop. For some reason the font size is enormous and is preventing us from accessing all the settings. It is also getting stuck on 'do more with your voice' set up page because we can't access all of the options - and...
  6. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  7. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  8. Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

Windows 10: Display Font size is too big: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. The fonts and text on my display and in the menu bar of my main apps is suddenly too large. They overlap each other making them hard to read and take up alot of screen space. The section of the display settings where you used to be...
  9. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 font is too big

2. windows 10 text too large

3. windows 10 pro application fonts too large

4. windows 10 fonts too big,
  5. application fonts large windows 10,
  6. windows 10 fonts too large,
  7. fonts too big in windows 10,
  8. fonts too large windows 10,
  9. office font too large,
  10. large fonts in windows 10,
  11. font too big windows 10,