Windows 10: foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu

Discus and support foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have the options to play a folder or queue tracks in foobar2000 anymore in Windows Explorer context menu. I've already checked Shell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ksio89, Nov 9, 2017.

1. ksio89 Win User

foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu

I don't have the options to play a folder or queue tracks in foobar2000 anymore in Windows Explorer context menu. I've already checked Shell Integration on foobar2000 Preferences, and "Folder context menus" box is already checked. Apparently, the foobar2000 context menu options were replaced with Windows Media Player ones. The context options for Media Player Classic and Winamp are still there, though. I don't think it's related, but foobar2000 is already default music player.

I have checked Windows Registry, specifically Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell, and two foobar related keys exist there: foobar2000.enqueue and foobar2000.play. Neither key is empty, and each one contains the respective expected command.

I don't know what else to do in order to restore the context menu actions for foobar2000. I'm not sure, but I guess this issue has arisen when I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709). Does anyone know any other Windows Registry Editor keys that I could check to see if I can get the foobar2000 options in context menu? Thanks in advance.

Info:

foobar2000 version: v1.3.16

:)

ksio89, Nov 9, 2017

2. i no longer have the option New in right click so cannot create new folders

I asked Google for you like so:

new option missing from context menu

and it pointed me immediately to this detailed guide:

Restore missing NEW context menu item in Explorer

Frederik Long, Nov 9, 2017
  3. "Pin to start" option is missing from explorer context menu

Hi,

You mean the Pin to Start option appears fine when in Safe mode?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Associate all file types as well as set as default and context menus...

foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 9, 2017
Thema:

1. foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu - Similar Threads - foobar2000 options missing

2. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  3. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  4. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  5. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  6. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  7. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  8. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).: When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option ***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***...
  9. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  10. Missing "delete" and "cut" option from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "delete" and "cut" option from context menu: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and when I use the file explorer, the "delete" and "cut" is missing from the context menu when I press right-click with mouse on the file and folder. Is there anyone that knows how to add these features into the context menu because it becomes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. foobar context menu