Windows 10: Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Discus and support Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am on an Acer 64 bit OS, InterR Core TM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 8GB installed RAM PC. I am trying to install a VEC Infinity foot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kay.Lee, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Kay.Lee Win User

Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Hello

I am on an Acer 64 bit OS, InterR Core TM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 8GB installed RAM PC.

I am trying to install a VEC Infinity foot pedal.

I can see on the bottom bar a foot pedal icon all in red.

When I press the foot pedal, nothing works.

Can you tell me how I know the foot pedal is working?

I have been having problems.

Thank you

:)

Kay.Lee, Mar 18, 2020

2. Infinity foot pedal

Hi,

A possible cause why you're unable to connect your USB foot pedal could be a corrupted or an outdated driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest USB foot pedal driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After
    ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Shoebling Win User
    Infinity foot pedal

I am trying to connect infinity foot pedal USB2 but keep getting the message 'controller could not be opened. I googled the problem and found it was a Windows 10 problem, when I checked my devices the foot pedal is recognised as a keyboard. I have tried
    disabling the USB power saving option but this hasn't worked either. Any ideas?

Shoebling, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc

My HP pc does not recognise my Infinity Foot Pedal. This has been working fine since last April up until yesterday. I have tried turning my pc off and on and changed the USB port several times. I restored my pc back to last week thinking that might
    help, but no.

I work on a hospital remote system and every time I start to use it the foot pedal stops working. My pc is running on Windows 10 and my hospital remote system on Windows 7. This has never been a problem in the past. Can you help please ? I am tearing
    my hair out.

ValChester, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

1. Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem - Similar Threads - Foot Pedal Problem

2. Foot Pedal redirection to Windows 2022 RD Host Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Foot Pedal redirection to Windows 2022 RD Host Server: I've got an RDS environment setup on Windows Server 2022 hosted on VMWare and I cannot seem to get RemoteFX USB Redirection to pick anything up from my endpoint used to connect to the session hosts.My session are published via RDWeb and I'm trying to connect via both Windows...
  3. logictec foot pedals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logictec foot pedals: is there a new driver for windows 11 Logitec Foot Pedals for P3D ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logictec-foot-pedals/df1f0bcb-ed94-4ff9-a9e5-a0ca2179cee2
  4. logictec foot pedals

logictec foot pedals: is there a new driver for windows 11 Logitec Foot Pedals for P3D ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logictec-foot-pedals/df1f0bcb-ed94-4ff9-a9e5-a0ca2179cee2
  5. How can I reassign a USB foot pedal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reassign a USB foot pedal?: I bought a generic USB foot pedal, and Windows decided that it controls the key Enter, but I want to reassign it to play/pause. How can I do it?It came with a CD, but I don't have an optic driver, and theres no manufacturer information or website on the package to download...
  6. USB Foot pedals by IKKEGOL not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Foot pedals by IKKEGOL not working with Windows 10: I am trying to use the IKKEGOL USB Double Foot Switch with Windows 10.It is plugged in correctly via USB and Windows recognizes the pedals.I wish to use it with subtitling software to play and rewind video.In the subtitling software, the 5 key on the number pad plays the...
  7. USB Foot pedals by IKKEGOL not working with Windows 10

USB Foot pedals by IKKEGOL not working with Windows 10: I am trying to use the IKKEGOL USB Double Foot Switch with Windows 10.It is plugged in correctly via USB and Windows recognizes the pedals.I wish to use it with subtitling software to play and rewind video.In the subtitling software, the 5 key on the number pad plays the...
  8. USB Foot pedals by IKKEGOL not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. foot pedal is a nuisance to install

foot pedal is a nuisance to install: installing infinity foot pedal for transcription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foot-pedal-is-a-nuisance-to-install/5752e5d1-5ccd-4260-ac4e-d7dfe2e4776e
  10. Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc

Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc: My HP pc does not recognise my Infinity Foot Pedal. This has been working fine since last April up until yesterday. I have tried turning my pc off and on and changed the USB port several times. I restored my pc back to last week thinking that might help, but no. I...