Windows 10: Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Discus and support Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am on an Acer 64 bit OS, InterR Core TM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 8GB installed RAM PC. I am trying to install a VEC Infinity foot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kay.Lee, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Kay.Lee Win User

Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Hello

I am on an Acer 64 bit OS, InterR Core TM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 8GB installed RAM PC.

I am trying to install a VEC Infinity foot pedal.

I can see on the bottom bar a foot pedal icon all in red.

When I press the foot pedal, nothing works.

Can you tell me how I know the foot pedal is working?

I have been having problems.

Thank you

:)

Kay.Lee, Mar 18, 2020

2. Infinity foot pedal

Hi,

A possible cause why you're unable to connect your USB foot pedal could be a corrupted or an outdated driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest USB foot pedal driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After
    ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Shoebling Win User
    Infinity foot pedal

I am trying to connect infinity foot pedal USB2 but keep getting the message 'controller could not be opened. I googled the problem and found it was a Windows 10 problem, when I checked my devices the foot pedal is recognised as a keyboard. I have tried
    disabling the USB power saving option but this hasn't worked either. Any ideas?

Shoebling, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc

My HP pc does not recognise my Infinity Foot Pedal. This has been working fine since last April up until yesterday. I have tried turning my pc off and on and changed the USB port several times. I restored my pc back to last week thinking that might
    help, but no.

I work on a hospital remote system and every time I start to use it the foot pedal stops working. My pc is running on Windows 10 and my hospital remote system on Windows 7. This has never been a problem in the past. Can you help please ? I am tearing
    my hair out.

ValChester, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem

1. Foot Pedal - Windows 10 PC - Problem - Similar Threads - Foot Pedal Problem

2. My Infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides, it is no longer rewinding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides, it is no longer rewinding?: I am not sure what happened, but my infinity foot pedal is fast forwarding on both sides of the pedal. I can no longer rewind without manually pressing the rewind button on the recording from the keyboard....
  3. Network problem in Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network problem in Windows 10 pc: I have a pc wich i built in 2012. It has worked fine over the Years. Suddenly this morning i noticed it was offline ( cable bound to internet). First thing i did was to restart the router. It did nothing, i checked the Wi-Fi on my cell and it worked fine. So i came to the...
  4. header and foot sections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    header and foot sections: Hello, How can I delete header and foot sections and change them into a single one? Thank you for your precious support. Kind regards Christel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/header-and-foot-sections/7865dd24-97f8-4a29-97b2-a91b5829299d"
  5. Bluetooth music pedal won't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth music pedal won't connect: I have a windows 10 PC, and am trying to connect a Strich Bluetooth music pedal BT-N2. It appears in the "Add a device" window as Bluetooth Music Pedal (Input). When clicked it says "Connecting..." but after a few seconds gives the message "We didn't get any response from...
  6. Windows 10 pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc ran into a problem: So j recently built a new pc. I used windows 10 pro as the os. And it worked fine untill i started a game then it would got to “Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.” I eventually got it to stop that after a fresh install of windows. But after 3 hours of testing...
  7. windows 10 pc sound problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pc sound problems: hi there everything i play music they is a screeching sound coming out of my speakers. i recently updated my sound drivers but to no avail.the problem still persists, and also i resetted my pc. Thank you for your co operation in advance...
  8. Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc

Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc: My HP pc does not recognise my Infinity Foot Pedal. This has been working fine since last April up until yesterday. I have tried turning my pc off and on and changed the USB port several times. I restored my pc back to last week thinking that might help, but no. I...
  9. Wheel & Pedal Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheel & Pedal Set: I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to donate? 121074
  10. USB Infinity pedal not connecting - Windows connect, disconnect sound

USB Infinity pedal not connecting - Windows connect, disconnect sound: Hi This foot pedal was perfectly until about two weeks ago. I am a transcriptionist and so need this to stop and start audio while i type it. I am running windows 10 on a Toshiba Tecra A8 laptop. I have just upgraded to the Creator version but it was doing the same...