Windows 10: For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files?

Discus and support For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the files from the 3D Library so I can convert/open them in a different program? 'Save As' only saves as as .GLB files, I need .OBJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WootieCartoons, Oct 1, 2019.

1. For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files?

How do I get the files from the 3D Library so I can convert/open them in a different program? 'Save As' only saves as as .GLB files, I need .OBJ files. 'Export' only exports images.

:)

WootieCartoons, Oct 1, 2019

2. Sending 3D created files as an email attachment

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually, the 3D files saved from Mixed reality viewer or Paint 3D will be saved in the folder 3D Objects on the PC.

Since you want to send the 3D file that you created as an email attachment, you can do it by going to the email app you are using and attach the file by locating the 3D objects folder. Follow the steps to locate the 3D objects folder while attaching
    the 3D file.

1. Click on the Attachment option on the email app.
    2. Now on the attachment window locate This PC on the left hand side pane.
    3. The 3D Objects folder will be under Folders on the right hand side pane.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Paint 3D Library

When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it
    take to appear in the Paint 3D Library?

CrystalMedina1, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Jaralle Win User

For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files?

3d object file library location Windows 10 3d Builder App

Hi, I am trying to add a second object in the Windows 10 version of 3D Builder. When I click on the add object button it opens a file explorer window and goes to the location where I save my 3d files. Where is the internal library location so I can select
    objects that are in the included 3d object library?

Thanks.

Jaralle, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files?

1. For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files? - Similar Threads - Viewer where are

2. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  3. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  4. 3D Library not visible in Paint 3D

3D Library not visible in Paint 3D: I saw a video showing what amazing things we can do in Paint 3D. I wanted to try it but according to the video in the Microsoft Website, there is supposed to be a "3D Library" option on the top. I can't see any option like that....
  5. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/6f274b1c-3b3c-47db-aff5-82fec086380d"
  6. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  7. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  8. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  9. 3D library

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    3D library: When you retire Remix3D, are you going to retire the 3D library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-library/845ecb40-9b07-41f5-855e-48d49f53e7e7"
  10. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is 3d builder and 3d viewer