Windows 10: For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

Discus and support For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed my password 5 times. On each occasion it tells me again that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pete Hulac, Jun 7, 2023.

1. For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed my password 5 times. On each occasion it tells me again that I must change my password. Still no access

:)

Pete Hulac, Jun 7, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 8, 2023
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Jun 8, 2023
  4. For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

Kid locked out of Family account. Unable to change password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to change your child’s Microsoft Account password. In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

1. Login to
      www.login.live.com
      using your child’s Microsoft Account.
    2. Click on forgot password.
    3. Check the radio button and enter the Email account to send the code.
    4. In case you don’t have access to that verification email account then click on
      I don’t have any of these.
    5. Now follow the onscreen steps and check if you are able to reset the password.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

1. For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed... - Similar Threads - days unable send

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. msn email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn email account: i cannot getinto my msn acccount why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-email-account/6b74da5a-bc86-477f-a139-17d0d2bb97ad
  5. msn email account

msn email account: i cannot getinto my msn acccount why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-email-account/6b74da5a-bc86-477f-a139-17d0d2bb97ad
  6. For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...: For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed my password 5 times. On each occasion it tells me again that I must change my password. Still no access...
  7. For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...

For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed...: For 4 days I am unable to get or send email via my msn account. As requested, I've changed my password 5 times. On each occasion it tells me again that I must change my password. Still no access...
  8. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account: I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sendreceive-mail-in-windows-mail-windows/5e7c032a-7f65-4a92-8303-0e25473eca63
  9. unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account

unable to send/receive mail in Windows Mail Windows 10, MSN email account: I am unable to send or receive email for many days now. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sendreceive-mail-in-windows-mail-windows/5e7c032a-7f65-4a92-8303-0e25473eca63
  10. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...