Windows 10: FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email...

Discus and support FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I GOT OVER 10 OUTLOOK EMAIL none is with password. AND YOU GOT many offers from your ORGANIZATIONS TO ASK ME MANY MILLION oF QUESTION how to create a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lazar a.rusu1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email...

I GOT OVER 10 OUTLOOK EMAIL none is with password. AND YOU GOT many offers from your ORGANIZATIONS TO ASK ME MANY MILLION oF QUESTION how to create a new password. I don't like it.

if you don't find the short solution to easy new Microsoft or Outlook email email, i will use my Google EMAIL which is very friendly.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

lazar a.rusu1, Apr 27, 2020

2. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Apr 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Terrysutt Win User

FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email...

Email not printing

I have since tried printing other emails and there is no problem. The one I needed to print but couldn`t, was
    the only one which was a "no reply"email,could this be the problem?

Terrysutt, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email...

1. FOR 7 YEARS i try to have Microsoft email and i couldn't get one.In the case the new email... - Similar Threads - YEARS try Microsoft

2. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...: I bought a new Dell latop and when i opened it and tried to login I keep getting blocked out. I reset the password and sent the info to my work account email but when i went in with the security codes and changed the password it then prompted me to selecgt another email for...
  6. How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...

How can I get one on one help with my account and trying to get the correct emails and...: I bought a new Dell latop and when i opened it and tried to login I keep getting blocked out. I reset the password and sent the info to my work account email but when i went in with the security codes and changed the password it then prompted me to selecgt another email for...
  7. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  8. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  9. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. years of lost emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    years of lost emails: Hello, I have had this email account for so long. In either 2014 or 2015 you all did something and I lost all of my old emails. Were they archived somewhere? Heather...