Windows 10: For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

Discus and support For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For around four days now it has been impossible to play any type of online game, for the sake of this post it showed it in Minecraft but I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dominik_Sznyter, Nov 15, 2019.

1. For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

For around four days now it has been impossible to play any type of online game, for the sake of this post it showed it in Minecraft but I have the exact same issue in all online games including simple browser games. Although my PC is nothing special it ran games perfectly for weeks up to four days ago. As you can see in the video, every few seconds there are huge lag spikes that last about three seconds each. I have done all of the obvious things like restarting my PC and internet router, logging in and out of my accounts and clearing my compute of any unnecessary applications and junk. I play on low settings even though I could easily play on high before with no problem. I'm confused as to why this is happening and would appreciate some help. All other internet related activities are fine and it is just the gaming which I have problems with.

https://reddit.com/link/dwvt7q/video/445oc4w9lwy31/player

submitted by /u/Dominik_Sznyter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dominik_Sznyter, Nov 15, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when reading articles. How can this be corrected???

imagine1010, Nov 15, 2019
  4. For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games.

1. For a few days i have had trouble with playing any type of online games. - Similar Threads - few days trouble

2. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?: I get multiple errors ranging from system thread not handled to error 0xc0000001 to 0xc0000098 file bcd to Srttrail txt error any help?I cant even reset my pc....
  3. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?: I get multiple errors ranging from system thread not handled to error 0xc0000001 to 0xc0000098 file bcd to Srttrail txt error any help?I cant even reset my pc....
  4. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not play online games: My internet is working perfectly fine. I can go on websites just fine. I can watch YouTube I can even play stuff like cool math games. The problem is when i try to play a game through stuff like steam and epic games it won't connect to online. For example if I wanna play...
  6. I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had this error from a few days now, and I can'tix it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr-Eisen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt4hu5/i_have_had_this_error_from_a_few_days_now_and_i/
  7. After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After windows updated a few days ago, I cannot play any games.: Hi Folks. Really hope there is someone who can help me with this problem. So after I installed the most recent windows update, all my games are unplayable. I have tested multiple games. It's also well worth noting that this happens when I try and play online, running offline...
  8. Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet dc's for a few moments everytime i try play an online game: Every since I returned from the U.S after a few months, my pc has been disconnecting from online games like Apex Legends and WoW etc, it was perfectly fine when I left. The internet seems to completely disappear from my pc and return after a few seconds, making me dc from the...
  9. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  10. BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser: Hello, I've recently been getting BSODs every few days. One of the times it crashed while I was just using Firefox and the other time it crashed while using the driver verifier when attempting to fix this problem. Tonight it crashed while using edge browser and playing...