Windows 10: for activation of windows on my laptop

Discus and support for activation of windows on my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to get the product key to activate windows on my laptop i dont have any digital key or any card etc from a authorised dealer as i have lost it. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HARSH SINGH_365, Jun 29, 2019.

1. for activation of windows on my laptop

how to get the product key to activate windows on my laptop i dont have any digital key or any card etc from a authorised dealer as i have lost it. now from where i can get it and how much it will cost me and also for how much period it will keep windows activated on my laptop.

my 2nd question is ...... is it safe to use laptop without activating windows ? what if don"t activate windows?

:)

HARSH SINGH_365, Jun 29, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

for activation of windows on my laptop

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

for activation of windows on my laptop

1. for activation of windows on my laptop - Similar Threads - activation laptop

2. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  3. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  4. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  5. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  6. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

7. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  8. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  9. How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?

How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: S/N PW003EAE. the fingerprint reader won't accept my fingerprint as of yesterday. Previously it has worked fine since the purchase on 2/9/2022. I did not create a password or a Pin, since I assumed the fingerprint reader was sufficient. I...
  10. How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-activate the fingerprint reader on my laptop?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: S/N PW003EAE. the fingerprint reader won't accept my fingerprint as of yesterday. Previously it has worked fine since the purchase on 2/9/2022. I did not create a password or a Pin, since I assumed the fingerprint reader was sufficient. I...