Windows 10: for activation of windows on my laptop

Discus and support for activation of windows on my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to get the product key to activate windows on my laptop i dont have any digital key or any card etc from a authorised dealer as i have lost it. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HARSH SINGH_365, Jun 29, 2019.

1. for activation of windows on my laptop

how to get the product key to activate windows on my laptop i dont have any digital key or any card etc from a authorised dealer as i have lost it. now from where i can get it and how much it will cost me and also for how much period it will keep windows activated on my laptop.

my 2nd question is ...... is it safe to use laptop without activating windows ? what if don"t activate windows?

:)

HARSH SINGH_365, Jun 29, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

for activation of windows on my laptop

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

for activation of windows on my laptop

1. for activation of windows on my laptop - Similar Threads - activation laptop

2. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  3. Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received Severe Threat on laptop-Trojan:JS/Obfus.A (Active): I received this threat that shows up on my Windows Security and ran all the scans but they keep coming up clean, yet the threat is still there and tells me to take action! I completed the Quickscan, Full Scan, and even did the Windows Defenders Offline Scan but the threat...
  4. Strange laptop activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange laptop activity: Last night while I was asleep, my laptop, which was closed, announced that if I attempted my password again I would be locked out. Or something along those lines (I was mostly asleep). I woke to the recovery password screen. I recently changed my admin password and I have...
  5. Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me activate my camera on my laptop?: For some reason my camera does not show in the apps and I cannot figure how to activate it. I have tried to follow the instructions provided but still nothing. Can somebody walk me through this?...
  6. Added work account to laptop and now it says windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Added work account to laptop and now it says windows isn't activated: I recently added my work email account to my home laptop. I work in a school. When I added the account my version of windows changed to windows 10 Education and it started saying my copy of windows is not activated. I assume this is because my activation key is for another...
  7. Why would NVIDIA Optimus activate only for Laptops and disable for PCs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why would NVIDIA Optimus activate only for Laptops and disable for PCs: For those who don't know Optimus is some sort of a technology NVIDIA developed in order for laptops to have the ability to switch between multiple GPUs integrated when needed . They often claim that this approach is to save power and is not needed for PCs really as those do...
  8. I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.: I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother me when I am trying to watch videos or play games. How can I fix this? Side note: troubleshooting does not find any errors...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop: Hello! I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213." The version of my desktop Windows 10 Home is 1803, but when I...
  10. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated: this is my screen shot[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-was-activated-and-i-reset-my-dell-laptop/c303780b-d0d6-4f02-a2ff-907a5717d1e6