Windows 10: For ADC or RODC

Discus and support For ADC or RODC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Greeting from Salman! I have a requirement , like I want to install Additional Domain Controller or RODC onWindows10 not in additional Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SalmanArif1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. For ADC or RODC

Hi,

Greeting from Salman!

I have a requirement , like I want to install Additional Domain Controller or RODC onWindows10 not in additional Server like Win2012, 2016...

Anybody have idea, like can I do like that or no. If yes, then kindly share me the procedure... On additional server I can make ADC and RODC.

Thanks, & kind regards.

:)

SalmanArif1, Jun 29, 2020

2. RODC config

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance.

I have built a RODC in my DMZ but I can't get my other DMZ servers to authenticate against that RODC, as it only authenticates with a local account.

I have done the following:

Setup a DMZ site in AD sites and services

Pointed the DNS of my DMZ server to my RODC

Added a test account and dmz server name to the Allowed RODC Password Replication Group

I have searched for information online but haven't had much luck.

Could someone point me in the direction of some documentation or advise what steps I may be missing?

Thanks

Pete

Pete011981, Jun 29, 2020
  3. RODC server authentication issues

i have rodc in one of location users are facing login issue, where logon server is pointing to writable controller instead of keeping primary dns as rodc ip.

VedrajKulkarni, Jun 29, 2020
  4. JoJo1988 Win User

For ADC or RODC

How can i congure the MMS settings on a LG Quantum for Cincinnati Bell?

sure did, bad thing is when i go to use it it says "Microsoft ADC was been disabled" so i went into the MFG menu and enabled the ADC and now i get a message saying "Microsoft ADC was been enabled" lol when i looked at the list of compatable countries and
    the United States isnt listed. Also my phone is branded to AT&T lol thanks for the help For ADC or RODC :)

JoJo1988, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

For ADC or RODC

1. For ADC or RODC - Similar Threads - ADC RODC

2. ADCS TWO TIER DESIGN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADCS TWO TIER DESIGN: Hi I have build a Two Tier PKI ADCS with RootCa 4096 and SubCa 2048 according to some article that recommend this build. Can i know why and what is the reason with using 4096 for Rootca and 2048 for Subca ? Will there be any complication with the different key length used...
  3. ADCS TWO TIER DESIGN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADCS TWO TIER DESIGN: Hi I have build a Two Tier PKI ADCS with RootCa 4096 and SubCa 2048 according to some article that recommend this build. Can i know why and what is the reason with using 4096 for Rootca and 2048 for Subca ? Will there be any complication with the different key length used...
  4. ADCS migration to Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADCS migration to Azure: Hi,I have been tasked with migrating current standalone root ca and 2 enterprise root ca's to azure as the organization is completely moving to the cloud....even though some legacy apps will still run on premises.What are the points to consider in this case? Any links to...
  5. ADCS migration to Azure

ADCS migration to Azure: Hi,I have been tasked with migrating current standalone root ca and 2 enterprise root ca's to azure as the organization is completely moving to the cloud....even though some legacy apps will still run on premises.What are the points to consider in this case? Any links to...
  6. the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment: Hi, I trying to set up a remote app collection. When I try to use user assignment for the remoteapp programs it thows the error "The security identifier could not be resolved. Ensure that a two-way trust exists for the domain of the selected users. Eception :The network path...
  7. the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment

the security identifier could not be resolved Remote desktop service in RODC environment: Hi, I trying to set up a remote app collection. When I try to use user assignment for the remoteapp programs it thows the error "The security identifier could not be resolved. Ensure that a two-way trust exists for the domain of the selected users. Eception :The network path...
  8. Creating ADC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating ADC in Windows 10: Hi there! I need to connect and configure a "Powerwave Tecnologies" repeater. It uses legacy hardware and connection creation solution, that I could make without any problem in Windows XP. I had to create an advanced connection with direct communication cable modem, in...
  9. User accounts are blocked within an AD RODCs, this occurs when the user changes the password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User accounts are blocked within an AD RODCs, this occurs when the user changes the password.: Hello, I comment. I have an AD server is in 2012 R2, this is read only, since a while it is happening that users are blocked after changing the password for expiration time. The users change their credentials, they use the computer and when they log in to the computer for...