Windows 10: For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless?

Discus and support For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account is administrator type for my computer and security is set passwordless.Login scenariosLogin Require MS AuthenticatorQuestionWeb if not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sunny PA Wong, Jan 29, 2023.

1. For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless?

My account is administrator type for my computer and security is set passwordless.Login scenariosLogin Require MS AuthenticatorQuestionWeb if not preceded by Outlook Desktop loginMS AuthenticatorWeb if preceded by Outlook Desktop loginNoComputer LoginNo; PINHow to login by MS Authenticator? how to change computer login from PIN to Authenticator for Administrator Account?https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-go-passwordless-with-your-microsoft-account-674ce301-3574-4387-a93d-916751764c43

:)

Sunny PA Wong, Jan 29, 2023

2. When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator ? all other logins work passwordless

My account is passwordless, logins except my computer are by MS Authenticator ; how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator?

How to go passwordless with your Microsoft Account - Microsoft Support

3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless? :(

Zakin, Jan 29, 2023
  4. For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless?

When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator ? all other logins work passwordless

What’s strange is my Mom, which account I setup as passwordless, can login passwordless on same Computer. That prompted me to believe some setting I need help on rather than another update

Thema:

For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless?

1. For Administrator Account, how to login Windows 10 Computer passwordless? - Similar Threads - Administrator Account login

2. how do I sign into other computers with a passwordless account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I sign into other computers with a passwordless account: I posted this same question two years ago, and if there is an answer, I don't see it. The Microsoft account I use to sign into all my computers is passwordless. The computers are all on the same home network. Other computers show up in Windows Explorer, but when I try to...
  3. How to login my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login my administrator account?: I didn't put up any password for the administrator account and now it is not able sign in it just buffers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-my-administrator-account/84724ece-b80e-4daa-96cd-87a95761215b
  4. How to login my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login my administrator account?: I didn't put up any password for the administrator account and now it is not able sign in it just buffers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-my-administrator-account/84724ece-b80e-4daa-96cd-87a95761215b
  5. When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator...: My account is passwordless, logins except my computer are by MS Authenticator ; how to change my computer login from PIN to...
  6. When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator...

When my account is passwordless, how to change my computer login from PIN to Authenticator...: My account is passwordless, logins except my computer are by MS Authenticator ; how to change my computer login from PIN to...
  7. Passwordless Account!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwordless Account!!!: Hello.On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation from the phone. The feature is called "Passwordless account". I followed the link in my account on the page to enable this...
  8. Passwordless Account!!!

Passwordless Account!!!: Hello.On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation from the phone. The feature is called "Passwordless account". I followed the link in my account on the page to enable this...
  9. How to set up passwordless web login in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to set up passwordless web login in Windows 10: I would like to set up passwordless web login as is described in this blogpost.Even though I set up my account as a phone number account as described in the article, I never had an option appear on my sign-in that would allow me to log in via web login and...
  10. How can I disable auto login on a passwordless account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I disable auto login on a passwordless account?: I have a Windows 10 PC which I share with my dad, and while my own account is protected with a password, his is not because: he has no private stuff there, and I expect he'd have difficulty remembering a password, as his memory is very poor due to a stroke he had 8 years ago...