Windows 10: for all those people out there who think they know about activation

Discus and support for all those people out there who think they know about activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; digital keys are of the microsoft basis not on your computer there is only a trce element on your machine using third party software to activate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andrewbell techienumber1, Jun 11, 2019.

1. for all those people out there who think they know about activation

digital keys are of the microsoft basis not on your computer there is only a trce element on your machine using third party software to activate a machine will only allow 128 days of activation

but in the future microsoft may just extend the use of the digital license

the reason for this is due to these third party software as these are mostly virus related and worm software based software allowing the creator of this software to gain access to you machine

I know I have been an insider from before the insider program started

I have 3 machines running the same license but I know what I am doing and none of them are bogus

this just puts to bed the loons that think they know it all but dont have a clue

:)

andrewbell techienumber1, Jun 11, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 11, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • for all those people out there who think they know about activation [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. for all those people out there who think they know about activation

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

for all those people out there who think they know about activation

1. for all those people out there who think they know about activation - Similar Threads - those activation

2. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  3. How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add her successfully back on the safety and not have those pop up messages? 2....: Hi,I have Safety family installed on my Microsoft account organizer as well as my daughters member and the app on my phone. As my daughter wanted to buy a program she sent a request of approval. I then have received it and i was diverted to a payment option. I then added an...
  4. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  5. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  6. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  7. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  8. my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...: winwthey aint showing as normal stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-apps-look-like-this-after-doing-a/29601835-3f49-4281-90ee-cb902ce16269
  9. my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...

my system apps look like this after doing a network reset and then a clean boot, those 2...: winwthey aint showing as normal stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-apps-look-like-this-after-doing-a/29601835-3f49-4281-90ee-cb902ce16269
  10. Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are those cheap MS Office 2019 activation keys at online stores legal ?: Hi, I noticed that a lot of sales going on at online store for MS Office 2016/19 at a very cheap price. If a seller offer a new Window 10 Product key and an MS Office 2019 Activation key and the steps to download, install and activate, can there be any chance of deceit...