Windows 10: For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

Discus and support For Any Users Of VNC Viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Robert11 Win User

For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar programs to consider that are perhaps also free or very inexpensive ? Thanks, Bob

:)

Robert11, Jul 31, 2021
  2. blackbagz Win User

Help with VNC Viewer for N900

Requesting some assistance with using VNC viewer on N900.

I've downloaded the viewer onto the phone and i also installed the vnc server on my vista 32-bit pc. I knew that NAT was going to be a problem because i'm unable to connect.

i've traweled through some forums on how to get past this and one of the obvious options was to put my pc in the DMZ. Naturally when you do this, the vnc server can talk to test vnc page ok. fine. I still couldn't run vnc viewer from my phone to connect
    to my pc at home.

Another option was to run vnc in user mode, which i also did but typing in the IP address (both internal and external) it still will not connect.

I know i'm missing something somewhere but is there anyone out there who has used VNC before and can help?

blackbagz, Jul 31, 2021
  3. zzjsk9 Win User
    C6 and VNC Viewer?

Is there possible to use any VNC viewer in Nokia C6? Have anyone tried?

zzjsk9, Jul 31, 2021
  4. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

cannot use real VNC viewer

It happened after the windows 10 update, currently
    I cannot use real VNC viewer. I used Device manager to add network adapter but with no effect.
    Microsoft KM-TEST loopback adapter.

Stephen Robinson2, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

1. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer - Similar Threads - Users VNC Viewer

2. Event Viewer Users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Users: Everything I searched online does not give me the information I’m looking for. Therefore, my question is how do I match a user to a device? I’m also would like to know how to know more about the credentials and the users logging in on it. Also, some illegal set up numerous...
  3. Event Viewer Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Users: Everything I searched online does not give me the information I’m looking for. Therefore, my question is how do I match a user to a device? I’m also would like to know how to know more about the credentials and the users logging in on it. Also, some illegal set up numerous...
  4. Event Viewer Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

For Any Users Of VNC Viewer: Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar...
  6. VNC with laptop lid closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC with laptop lid closed: I use a VNC service to remotely manage hundreds laptops that are stored in a HP laptop cart so they will charge and be connected to ethernet. They are used in a classroom environment and perform required support functions between classes and at night. We recently upgraded...
  7. VNC on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC on Win 10: VNC is -very- important to me, and this question is really about VNC. I am a hobbyist and have 9 Windows PC's at home. A mix of laptops and desktops. VNC works perfectly on the Win 7 machines. I am in the process of moving everything from Win 7 to Win 10. The first...
  8. cannot use real VNC viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot use real VNC viewer: It happened after the windows 10 update, currently I cannot use real VNC viewer. I used Device manager to add network adapter but with no effect. Microsoft KM-TEST loopback adapter....
  9. Best VNC Server for Windows 10?

Best VNC Server for Windows 10?: Any thoughts on the best VNC Server for Windows 10? 27870
  10. VNC Server to Share Single Window?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VNC Server to Share Single Window?: I need to share a window on my Windows 10 PC via VNC (to an Android device). UltraVNC says it can share a single window, but I can't get their VNC server to do this, only the entire Desktop. Any suggestions for VNC servers that can share a single window? [Reference to...