Windows 10: For Brink

Discus and support For Brink in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How did this happen? https://www.tenforums.com/search.php...360&pp=&page=2 - 183331 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Roderunner, Aug 3, 2021.

1. For Brink

How did this happen? https://www.tenforums.com/search.php...360&pp=&page=2 -

:)

Roderunner, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Otakuyo Win User

Brink:.

The whole point of Brink is far from campaign mode. Most people on this forum do not get at all what is Brink all about.

I'm totallyagree that playing with bots vs bots becames boring after a couple of times, as been said before Brinks is totally multiplayer oriented. It'd be ridiculous having the campaign mode as a different kind of game, this isn't a Call of Duty nor Medal of Honor, Brink is faster in al senses, I didn't say it's better, it is different, more Q3 or UT like and I'm not talking about the engine but the dynamic. Since there's no interactive tutorial on Brink i see the campaing mode as a mean to an end; for you to learn to play Brink.

I didn't knew what I was doing the first couple fcking times but you get it eventually. Finally Brink is about multiplayer matches for people who know what they're doing and it guarantees a ton of fun.

Damn i should be hired by bethesda.

Cheers.

Otakuyo, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Csokis Win User
  4. kormath Win User

For Brink

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done For Brink :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

For Brink

1. For Brink - Similar Threads - Brink

2. For Brink A Troubleshoot Toolbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    For Brink A Troubleshoot Toolbox?: Would it be possible for you to suggest,to your Microsoft contacts,the inclusion of a "Troubleshoot Toolbox"? Win 10 has many useful tools,found in the most extraordinary places,e.g. an Audio troubleshooter in "Update& Security",precisely where we ordinary users would not...
  3. Brinks Tutorial Hidden Administrator follow up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Brinks Tutorial Hidden Administrator follow up.: Hi, I have been following Option 5 in Brink's tutorial on Enabling / Disabling Hidden Administrator Account. I have got to the point where I should be able to turn it on, but the options showing are different. Where do I go from here please? The following are the full details...
  4. Clean Installation of Four HP Pavilion 15 Notebooks a la Shawn Brink.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Installation of Four HP Pavilion 15 Notebooks a la Shawn Brink.: Thanks to Shawn Brink for his excellent tutorial on clean installing Windows 10. I have four HP Pavilion Laptops which had 8, 7, 7 & 6 partitions as installed by HP, believe it or not. Now all have the necessary four partitions and all are working perfectly. However......
  5. Colored Title Bars (Thanks to Edwin/Brink)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colored Title Bars (Thanks to Edwin/Brink): Hey, so with help from Edwin on how he made his custom dark theme for his Windows 10 layout, which he gave me tips in this post here: Windows 10 build 10162 Released - Page 25 - Windows 10 Forums I decided to play around with the code he posted and I made a theme code...
  6. Brinks menu toggle program bug in it (build 9926)

Brinks menu toggle program bug in it (build 9926): Hi there While the menu switching (start menu / start screen) is great - there IS a snag. Once you do this you lose the old re-sizeable start menu (as build 9879). So if you applied Dave44's fix to get the OLD menu you lose it after using the toggle facility.The menu...
  7. W7 to W10 ISO Ugrade, hang with spinning dots after Brink step#19

W7 to W10 ISO Ugrade, hang with spinning dots after Brink step#19: My previous attempts all ended the same place whether I used GWX "Get Windows" or Windows Update. This time was ISO method. Where the upgrade broke down is when the install 100% screen goes to Welcome screen (step 19 in Brink tutorial -I do not know if there are any logs...
  8. Where's that Brink context menu trick?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's that Brink context menu trick?: I've lost the desktop context menu mods that Brink did to allow you to toggle between re-sizable, expandable, and original start screens. I can't find it anywhere after I just did a clean install and I can't find it in tuts or by searching. Anybody know where it is? Help,...
  9. Surface Pro 3 new Firmware released Oct 28 (Brink)

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 3 new Firmware released Oct 28 (Brink): Hi there This is also valid for people running W10 on Surface Pro 3 so here's a link to brink's post on W8. New Surface Pro 3 Firmware Released October 28th 2014 Cheers jimbo 2701