Windows 10: For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

Discus and support For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not in Cortana to solve the problem; By changing the cortana language form default language to other language. In case In future there can be problem in cortana for changing cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LoyalJoshua, May 6, 2020.

1. For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

By changing the cortana language form default language to other language. In case In future there can be problem in cortana for changing cortana language

:)

LoyalJoshua, May 6, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 6, 2020
  3. Issues with Cortana as unable to change the Cortana speech language.

Hi Robert,

I understand that you are unable o configure Cortana settings. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

What exactly happens when you try to change the speech language? Did you receive any error message?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

1. Click on Start icon and select Settings.

2. Click on Time & Language.

3. Change all the locations under, Speech, Date & Time,
    and Language & Keyboard Settings to English (US)/United States.

4. Restart the system.

5. Enable Cortana.

6. Follow Step 1 and Step 2 and change all the locations under, Speech, Date & Time,
    and Language & Keyboard Settings to English (UK)/United Kingdom.

7. Restart the system and check the functionality of Cortana.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana & search.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...m-with-cortana-and-windows-speech-recognition

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to
    assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 6, 2020
  4. For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

changing language

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are unable to change your language.

I request you to follow the steps to change the language:

• Remove all the languages except English.
    • Restart your computer and check if it helps.
    • Now install all the languages which you need.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 6, 2020
Thema:

For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

1. For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not - Similar Threads - Changing cortana language

2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  3. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon future soldier: how can i change the language: does anyone know how to redo these registry files?here is the problem, ubisoft itself removed the necessary records for language change. fix it UBISOFT.https://steamdb.info/app/212630/history/https://steamcommunity.com/app/212630/discussions/0/5299051083529305899/Changelist...
  4. The hardware change future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The hardware change future: In the past Microsoft Windows triedi thinkto implement a future in order to prevent replacing the HDD from a computer to other. why this is skipped in windows 8, 10 and maybe 11 ? more details soon...
  5. The hardware change future

The hardware change future: In the past Microsoft Windows triedi thinkto implement a future in order to prevent replacing the HDD from a computer to other. why this is skipped in windows 8, 10 and maybe 11 ? more details soon...
  6. Keyboard language change problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language change problems: Dear Microsoft, During using my windows 10 I have two keyboard languages added. Default language is English which is also my System language, additionally I use German. I change my keyboard layout with the default binding SHIFT+ALT. From time to time, it happens that I...
  7. Cortana and Future?

Cortana and Future?: recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still not available for most of regions, Cortana analyzes the way we type, our voices and the data in our PC and sends them to...
  8. Problem with input languages (changing)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with input languages (changing): Hello to all! I have a weird problem and it doesn't happen all the time, so I can't reproduce it. I spotted it 7-8 months ago and it happens again and again, more and more. The truth is that it's more irritating, than an actual problem. I use a computer that has two...
  9. Change Cortana Language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Language in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Language in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Language in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of Cortana...
  10. New institute explores the future of Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    New institute explores the future of Cortana: Today marks the establishment of the Cortana Intelligence Institute – a new, co-funded collaboration between Microsoft Research, Cortana Research and RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, to work on next-generation capabilities for Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana....