Windows 10: For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable

Discus and support For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with LAN cable to xerox machine. but it is compatible with windows 7 and 8. I have windows 10. so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prashantmalge, Jul 10, 2019.

1. For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable

I am trying to connect USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with LAN cable to xerox machine.

but it is compatible with windows 7 and 8. I have windows 10. so what i can i do for connect. so for windows 10 product is available

or not? please guide me. Thanku.

:)

prashantmalge, Jul 10, 2019

2. USB-LAN adapter not recognised

Please verify the model ln-030 v3 001 - I couldn't find v3 on Site.com
    The ln-030 has a few HW revisions - please post a screen shot of the label

There are older drivers for the v1 HW, but no drivers for the v2 HW

Arc's suggestion to use Windows Update and Jimbo's suggestions to connect a cable to your USB LAN adapter and to your network + use a USB 2.0 port are good places to start.

Slartybart, Jul 10, 2019
  3. megaflegmi, Jul 10, 2019
  4. For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable

Ethernet Connection and Network Adapters

Hello,

I am having trouble getting a stable ethernet connection to my laptop. I have a USB adapter port and when I connect the ethernet cord to the port, nothing happens. But, I know the port and the cable are working fine because I tried on my roommate's computer
    and everything worked okay.

When I go to my network adapters on my control panel, there is no option for a LAN and/or ethernet connection, so I am assuming that's why when I try to plug the ethernet cable nothing happens. I have Windows 10 and I have been reading that with Windows
    10, connecting to ethernet is not an option after the updates.

I am not really sure what to do or how to solve this problem, I have tried a number of things but with no success. I am just wondering how to get the LAN or ethernet adapter back as an option under network adapters. I have never had to connect to ethernet
    before, but with my new job, I have to use the cable.

I have a Lenovo 80Y7. If anyone has had any experience with this problem please let me know what you did.

TaylorGreen1, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable

1. For connecting USB 3.0 ethernet adapter with lan cable - Similar Threads - connecting USB ethernet

2. USB 3 to Ethernet connectivity issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3 to Ethernet connectivity issue.: Hello Team,I have bought Diva USB 3 to 3 USB network adapters including ethernet. I am using Lenovo ideapad 5, which does not have a build-in LAN port and I am unable to find ethernet drivers, also the Realtek auto installation program. The USB ports within the hub are...
  3. USB 3 to Ethernet connectivity issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3 to Ethernet connectivity issue.: Hello Team,I have bought Diva USB 3 to 3 USB network adapters including ethernet. I am using Lenovo ideapad 5, which does not have a build-in LAN port and I am unable to find ethernet drivers, also the Realtek auto installation program. The USB ports within the hub are...
  4. Ethernet Cable Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Cable Connection: Hi so Ive had my pc for a couple years now and never had any issues with internet or anything. Just last week I saw that my ethernet cable wasnt working. ive replace the cable and have checked the drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers but nothing seems to be...
  5. Ethernet Cable Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Cable Connection: Hi so Ive had my pc for a couple years now and never had any issues with internet or anything. Just last week I saw that my ethernet cable wasnt working. ive replace the cable and have checked the drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers but nothing seems to be...
  6. Ethernet Cable Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Lan / Ethernet adapters not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan / Ethernet adapters not showing up: Under network adapters I cant find my Lan / Ethernet adapters to connect to the internet. My ethernet was working fine yesterday. I updated and rebooted my OS and did a clean up and reset of my network devices, but still not reading my ethernet cable when I plug it in. Just...
  8. Ethernet lan not connected

Ethernet lan not connected: [ATTACH] How to fix it? Window 10 pro 2004. I follow every instruction from youtube & other website . But i cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-lan-not-connected/bcb343ec-8d43-471d-b461-455143f017ed
  9. Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet

Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet: I have my ethernet cable plugged in and my computer detects that it has been plugged in but it just says ethernet no internet. I've had this problem for a while and i believe that it started after an update. Its getting really annoying and ive tried some things across the...
  10. Ethernet to usb adapter connection issue

Ethernet to usb adapter connection issue: Hello everyone, My laptop is lenovo yoga 2 pro and it doesn't have an ethernet port so I bought an adapter that is one side usb (connect to the laptop) and the other side accepts regular ethernet cable that is connected to the router, at the start everything works fine for...