Windows 10: for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device

Discus and support for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i couldn't reply to your last message it says error anyway there is no sticker underneath. there's one sticker at the back a small sticker made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NelsonT1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. NelsonT1 Win User

for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device

i couldn't reply to your last message it says error

anyway

there is no sticker underneath.

there's one sticker at the back a small sticker made in china with number 0005669.

is that it?

:)

NelsonT1, Jul 10, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 10, 2020
  4. for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device [​IMG]

putermaker, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device

1. for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device - Similar Threads - DaveM121 regarding question

2. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question regarding the device manager: In the device manager the common named "display adapters" is called "display adaptors" while the "network adapters" is called "network adapters"? Why is display adapters with an "o" instead of "e"....
  3. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question regarding the device manager: In the device manager the common named "display adapters" is called "display adaptors" while the "network adapters" is called "network adapters"? Why is display adapters with an "o" instead of "e"....
  4. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hello, this is a question regarding the Find my device feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, this is a question regarding the Find my device feature.: I could see my device last location when i open the Find my device menu, but i cannot use the function as it returns message of failed attempt to find the device. So I actually have no idea if Find my device feature is even turned on yet? And what are the requirements for a...
  6. Hello, this is a question regarding the Find my device feature.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, this is a question regarding the Find my device feature.: I could see my device last location when i open the Find my device menu, but i cannot use the function as it returns message of failed attempt to find the device. So I actually have no idea if Find my device feature is even turned on yet? And what are the requirements for a...
  7. Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID: Hello all, one of my friend leaked his device ID during live, he's been scare about that, so, I suggested him to reinstall windows since I think device ID is pretty important. But he does not want to reinstall windows at this moment because he got a lot of data on his...
  8. DaveM121

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DaveM121: how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121/d512c815-0fc5-4a87-936b-ef893035425b
  9. another question for Davem121

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    another question for Davem121: dave m121 your answer was great it did work thaNK YOU so much. have another question if you can AND WILL HELP. I have looked but cant seem to find what Iwant maybe you can help .. I have had 8mm film trans to dvd now I need a program where I can narrate the films I have...
  10. DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question: why cant i send the adobe link by this mail...i keep getting an error message when sending it. anyway here it is...hopefully it gets through ksenija Date and time: Tuesday, 16 April, 17:00 - 18:00 CEST Link to access event: https://eun2.adobeconnect.com/cyberteachmeet/...