Windows 10: For developers: Use developer features

Discus and support For developers: Use developer features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to edit the use developer features section in the settings and I am trying to change them to sideload apps but I am unable to edit them and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nanobot287, Nov 24, 2019.

1. For developers: Use developer features

I am trying to edit the use developer features section in the settings and I am trying to change them to sideload apps but I am unable to edit them and it says: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. at the top and I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem.

:)

nanobot287, Nov 24, 2019

2. Getting apps developers to develop for Windows Phone

Hi CaraLegal,

Just to add to what Jack has already stated, Microsoft has been actively engaging Developers for the last two years, which is why the Windows Phone Marketplace has grown so quickly. Additionally, Microsoft has provided tons of free developer tools, free
    classes, free workshops, free boot camps, etc.

These and many more developer resources are available via the
    Windows Phone Dev Center
    , which has changed and grown these last two years thanks to suggestions from consumers and develoeprs alike.

I also echo Jack's feelings that with the creation of the new Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 ecosystem, we will see even more developers creating apps for this new ecosystem. Also newsworthy is that fact that Native Code is allowed in Windows 8 and Windows
    Phone 8. What this means is that developers will have no excuse for NOT porting their apps to Windows and Windows Phone, because it is so very easy to do! If they're not porting, they're not even trying!

In addition to the
    Windows Phone Suggestion Box app
    that Jack suggested (and requires a Windows Phone to use), I wanted to let you know that there is also a web equivalent that can be accessed on your desktop computer,

Windows Phone Features Suggestion Box

Finally, I also encourage you to contact the developers of your favorite iPhone apps and start requesting a timeline for their Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Nov 24, 2019
  3. How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 24, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

For developers: Use developer features

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

For developers: Use developer features

1. For developers: Use developer features - Similar Threads - developers developer features

2. Web Development

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Development: When the abbreviation tag is used in HTML5, there’s this UTF8 viewpoint. How is it related to support for Edge browser?Vijay VHindustan Institute of Technology and Science https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-development/3ddf67fc-4154-499f-9518-82c96444863b
  3. Web Development

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Development: When the abbreviation tag is used in HTML5, there’s this UTF8 viewpoint. How is it related to support for Edge browser?Vijay VHindustan Institute of Technology and Science https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-development/3ddf67fc-4154-499f-9518-82c96444863b
  4. The coalition developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The coalition developer.: I want to report this developer to microsoft for the sever lack of support for the game Gears 5. They have been told time and time again by several aspects of the community what they need to fix in Gears 5. They have banned people from the forums just for calling them out and...
  5. Developer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Developer: I want to turn on the developer mode on my pc but it tells me *Some settings are managed by your organization and I cant turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer/66a77a97-d675-4a2d-b59a-73f2cb78fb54
  6. Developer License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Developer License: Hi! Do I need any developer license to publish my video games for windows platform? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-license/91a2bdde-bda0-4281-adbe-2dd1c210e752
  7. Not able to enable/disable Developer Mode, sideload apps and access other developer features

Not able to enable/disable Developer Mode, sideload apps and access other developer features: When i'm trying to enable/disable Developer Mode, sideload apps,it is saying that "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization " but this is my personal pc. I don't know how to change these settings. [ATTACH] I also tried to change these settings from...
  8. Software Development

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Software Development: Is somebody interested in forming a team to develop a new program ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-development/78aa33f7-402b-4124-b3ce-d8d845f7b41c"
  9. Developer mode

Developer mode: My developer mode is showing 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-mode/190ef2e2-469b-4588-b612-3a648a936962
  10. Developer Mode

Developer Mode: I just got a Lenovo IdeaPad laptop and am trying to turn on Developer Mode so I can download Chrome since it is required for an online class. Despite me entering my PIN and my password it keeps telling me Access is Denied and will not let me make the change. What can I do to...