Windows 10: for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers.

Discus and support for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, There is drum beats sound coming for every 60 Sec from my Windows 10 Pro. I have reinstalled it yesterday from a fresh download ISO from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Praphulla, May 19, 2020.

1. Praphulla Win User

for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers.

Hi,

There is drum beats sound coming for every 60 Sec from my Windows 10 Pro.

I have reinstalled it yesterday from a fresh download ISO from Microsoft website.

Still the problem is there.

I have tried to record it using voice recorder. The recorder was not able to catch drum beats sound. Then I tried recording online song using sound recorder this time it was recorded successfully.

tried changing/upgrading sound driver, still drum beats are there.

Then I used Linux Boot USB to boot OS. This time drum beats were gone.

So I feel there is some issue with Win 10 Pro which is causing this drum beats problem.

:)

Praphulla, May 19, 2020
  2. erobles21 Win User

Internal Beats Speakers not playing sound

When I followed the instructions, the option for the Beats speaker does not come up, Is there another way to get it playing through them again?

erobles21, May 19, 2020
  3. erobles21 Win User
    Internal Beats Speakers not playing sound

I have a HP Envy with Beats Audio speakers. After every large windows update, they become disconnected and the laptop does not play sound from them. How do I get it to play sound from them again?

erobles21, May 19, 2020
  4. MeganMcG Win User

Beats X pair successfully with Windows 10 but no sound

Hello,

I just received a new Dell Latitude with Windows 10 on it. When trying to use my wireless Beats X with the laptop through bluetooth, the two successfully pair and connect. However when I go to play music or videos, no sound comes out of the earbuds. When
    I select the playback device, there are two Beats options:

• Headphones (Beats X Stereo)
    • Headset (Beats X Hands Free)
    Toggling between both doesn't solve the problem. I have downloaded the new Windows bluetooth driver, I have troublshooted both devices and hardware, and bluetooth. I have restarted the laptop, removed and reinstalled the pairing and checked for software
    updates with no success. Most online help desk suggestions don't solve the problem. It is is curious because sometimes the sound will come through the earbuds after they've first connected to the laptop, but the sound stops after 5 seconds or so - or, the
    sound won't come out at all.

Any solutions to this would be great!

MeganMcG, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers. - Similar Threads - every Secs drum

2. No sound coming from speakers windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound coming from speakers windows 11: For about 2 weeks i have had this problem. All of a sudden crackling of the sound then the sound cuts off entirely from my laptop speakers. At times, the speakers were not even detected as an output device. I have tried all suggestions : navigating to lenovo and manually...
  3. headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers: Hi,My daughter's new laptop HP Windows 11, purchased 8 months ago is having an issue with the headphones. In the last couple of days, whenever she plugs them in, the sound still comes from the speakers, not the headphones. These are simple wired in-ear headphones that work...
  4. Headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers on Window PC

in Windows 10 News
    Headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers on Window PC: [ATTACH]Did you plug in your headphones but still the sound is coming from speakers? A lot of Windows users have complained of facing the problem where the sound is playing through speakers even when they have their headphones are plugged in. This can be really annoying as it...
  5. My laptop is micro stuttering after every 40-60 sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is micro stuttering after every 40-60 sec: ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 2 GL504 RTX - 2060 6GB 16 GB RAM INTEL I7 8TH Does anyone know how to fix it? This issue started after a windows update. It's really annoying while playing games or listening to videos like it gets choppy sound after every 40 sec......
  6. Sound coming from the speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound coming from the speakers: There is a problem with my PC which is that there is some kind of sound coming from the speakers. It's bit similar to the sound you hear when you plug a usb but different. It repeats every five seconds. I was also cracking sound coming earlier. Please help me fix this. Thank...
  7. My sound coming from my speaker

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My sound coming from my speaker: Hi, I have sound issue in my laptop. My mic is capturing my sound or other environment sound and playing it via speaker. I am not able to disable it. Please guide to disable the sound...
  8. Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset

Sound Coming From Speakers instead of Headset: Hi, When I tried to use my headset, I plugged it in and no audio is coming from the headset, ive tried restarting updating os and drivers and nothings worked, what do I do in this situation?...
  9. No sound coming from headphones and speakers

No sound coming from headphones and speakers: So I was playing some games with my friends on discord when I got up to eat dinner, and during that time my computer went to sleep. When I got back there was a message that popped up saying that a new input was detected and asked me to switch. I decided not to but then I...
  10. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers: Hi. I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no sound coming from it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but still no sound. The speaker - - Shows as...