Windows 10: FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES

Discus and support FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why will you not let people easily delete archived email addresses? Are you keeping them all for some nefarious reasons or are you just too arrogant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by McKean2, Feb 21, 2020.

1. McKean2 Win User

FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES

Why will you not let people easily delete archived email addresses? Are you keeping them all for some nefarious reasons or are you just too arrogant of a company to give the people what they want? This question has been asked hundreds of times and no one is able to provide a solution that solves the problem. Answer: Put an easy to find Delete function so people can permanently delete archived email addresses and send it out on your next upgrade. It is that simple!

:)

McKean2, Feb 21, 2020

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

Any ideas when or if this issue will be addressed? Please add functionality to delete an email address in a window that pops up when typing an email address. There are email addresses that display for auto suggesting that are no longer valid. They are not
    in my contacts/people list. These appear to be stored in a "hidden" area of the device, making it not possible to remove them.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Feb 21, 2020
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. FOR GOD'S SAKE!  LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. FOR GOD'S SAKE! LET PEOPLE DELETE ARCHIVED EMAIL ADDRESSES - Similar Threads - GOD'S SAKE LET

2. Do the people at microsoft think they are God?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the people at microsoft think they are God?: Did Onerdrive make a mess of anyone elses files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-the-people-at-microsoft-think-they-are-god/357b3c0b-876a-40e1-924f-4532395a27b0
  3. Do the people at microsoft think they are God?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do the people at microsoft think they are God?: Did Onerdrive make a mess of anyone elses files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-the-people-at-microsoft-think-they-are-god/357b3c0b-876a-40e1-924f-4532395a27b0
  4. delete wrong email addresse

delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  5. Stop your annoying UPDATES FOR GOD SAKE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop your annoying UPDATES FOR GOD SAKE!: Can Microsoft stop releasing updates every now and then ?? Your updates waste peoples time in their busy work schedule! Or at least allow us to have control over our device ….don’t force us to update ….stop your monopoly , I am never buying a windows product again !!!...
  6. Stop your annoying UPDATES FOR GOD SAKE!

Stop your annoying UPDATES FOR GOD SAKE!: Can Microsoft stop releasing updates every now and then ?? Your updates waste peoples time in their busy work schedule! Or at least allow us to have control over our device ….don’t force us to update ….stop your monopoly , I am never buying a windows product again !!!...
  7. Deleting spam email addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting spam email addresses: Sorry that was an error by me I am on windows 10, using gmail or googlemail. I keep getting lots of spam emails which do go to my spam folder and I delete them. I now have a problem whereby when I send an email and go to the 'to' line these spam email adresses come up. I...
  8. Deleting old email addresses

Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  9. Help with removing mistaken email address in People

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with removing mistaken email address in People: What a frustrating situation! When I first entered my son-in-law's email address, I hit a wrong key. Instead of sbcglobal I entered abcglobal. Now the erroneous address is permanently in my address book. When I type his name, the wrong address appears along with the correct...
  10. Win 10 people email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810