Windows 10: for help !

Discus and support for help ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ! recently l brought new dell Vostro 5590 laptop computer. l do not find one item on the Multitasking of the System. The item name is arrange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ahkikic, May 23, 2020.

1. ahkikic Win User

for help !

Hi ! recently l brought new dell Vostro 5590 laptop computer. l do not find one item on the Multitasking of the System. The item name is arrange windows automatically bu dragging them to the side or corner of the screen. please give the line to download it or teach me how to do. thanks !

:)

ahkikic, May 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

for help !

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool for help ! :cool:

jmcslob, May 23, 2020
Thema:

for help !

1. for help ! - Similar Threads - help

2. HELP! My explorer keeps crashing after opening a single file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! My explorer keeps crashing after opening a single file.: The problem seems to happen only off of the desktop. I have tried a lot of the standard fixes reset the file explorer done every top 9 tips to fix crashing file explorer. Really need help I've just downloaded avid first and a canon webcam software direct from canon they...
  3. Windows Store deleted off my computer after factory reset. HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store deleted off my computer after factory reset. HELP!: Windows specs: edition: Windows 10 version: 1909 OS build: 18363.836 After factory resetting my computer and deleting all files data erasure windows store is mysteriously gone. I have tried running windows store troubleshoot said everything was working, also tried...
  4. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing: Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is able to scroll up and down, it automatically scrolls up all the time and is stuck there. Tried unplugging everything and...
  5. Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help? Windows 10 does not start properly?: Hello I have the following problem which can be seen in the picture. Hope you can help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hilfe? Windows 10 startet nicht richtig?
  6. Grey screen help?

Grey screen help?: My computer has been acting strange, I remember certain command prompts would randomly appear while I'd be browsing the net or launching certain programs. Anyways, my task bar was not working, and neither was Google chrome. I decided to end task on windows explorer, but now...
  7. confusion, need help assist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confusion, need help assist.: I have downloaded Asphalt 9 legends for My pc which I 64 bit operating/processing but whenever I am trying to play logging with my Microsoft account it's not working. and when I tried to open it from widows shortcut location the apps is not showing 'open' option when I click...
  8. Can somebody help me with the Xbox game bar/windows G option? I can’t hear my friends in...

Can somebody help me with the Xbox game bar/windows G option? I can’t hear my friends in...: I have been using the windows Xbox app for parties to chat with my Xbox friends, but you can’t accept invites etc via that app. I heard that the Windows G option was better so I thought I’d try. It’s much nicer and you can accept invites, but when I’m in the party my friends...
  9. [HELP] Full image restore

[HELP] Full image restore: Hello, I had my C drive corrupted after an insider update, but got it restored and reinstalled windows. Prior to this, I had done a complete backup of my C: drive using the Windows 7 Backup and Restore tool, on an external drive. Using this tool on my reinstalled windows,...
  10. Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop

Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop: Good morning everyone, This sub has come through for me a couple of times and have been forever thankful...i have one issue that i cannot seem to resolve no matter how much i google, watch youtube videos i cannot get this to work...there might not even be a solution, but i...