Windows 10: 【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!

Discus and support 【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Asking for help !!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 昭虹乔, Nov 11, 2019.

1. 昭虹乔 Win User

【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!

Asking for help !!!!!!!!!!!

【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display! d3947878-100a-4693-a0f3-0930063dbef5?upload=true.jpg

【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display! 033007ac-11e7-434f-895b-3ea888e883f1?upload=true.jpg

:)

昭虹乔, Nov 11, 2019

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 11, 2019
  3. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. 【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display! - Similar Threads - 【for help】steam Edition

2. Paint incorrectly displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint incorrectly displaying: I used some hacks to get the Paint application for Windows 11 running on Windows 10, steps to install these apps are widely available on the Internet. The app displays a transparent background on where the app is supposed to display theme-specific colours; the toolbar remains...
  3. steam help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam help: when launched as an administrator, my program runs all links as an administrator with no additional uac prompts. however, i need a specific link to not run as an administrator while the program that is used to run the link need to run as an administrator. i need to do this to...
  4. steam help

steam help: when launched as an administrator, my program runs all links as an administrator with no additional uac prompts. however, i need a specific link to not run as an administrator while the program that is used to run the link need to run as an administrator. i need to do this to...
  5. mfs2020 steam edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mfs2020 steam edition: Hi there... I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from steam on 16/4/2021. I start installing the game and when it finished downloading...I press start the game...and I get black screen not responding. I restart the game from steam and it starts downloading again from...
  6. Cannot update Age of Empires 2 to the steam edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Age of Empires 2 to the steam edition.: My friend and I are trying to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition together but I have the game on the Microsoft store, whereas he has it on Steam. We have the same game but they are under two different version numbers. His on steam is 101.101.44834.0.0 6148570, but my...
  7. Gears5 game freezes on launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5 game freezes on launching: I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding. I installed the game with xbox game pass. I...
  8. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D): Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can no longer select and move a single pixel of color to a new location. Cut and paste does not work as an alternative because the...
  9. Editing Text in PAINT

Editing Text in PAINT: I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background? Thank you. Alex B....
  10. Edit Paint

Edit Paint: Im trying to edit a picture on paint. How can i crop only the face. I dont like the snipping tool. I like to crop just the face but not in a box. I dont have photoshop so i like to use paint....