Windows 10: For Lastpass Users

Discus and support For Lastpass Users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Folks, do you have any trouble getting logged in to any sites that only ask for a username or email address & the password. I have tried a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roderunner, Oct 30, 2020.

1. For Lastpass Users

Hi Folks, do you have any trouble getting logged in to any sites that only ask for a username or email address & the password. I have tried a few deletes & re-add the details plus this from the makers.:-
    -
    Delete your site password entry. Make sure you have a copy or you know the password.
    Add your site back manually by doing the following:
    In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
    Enter your username and Master Password, then click Log In.
    An active LastPass icon indicates a successful login.
    Navigate to your desired site.
    Enter your login credentials, but do not log in.
    Click the active LastPass icon , then go to Add item > Save All Entered Data at the bottom of the menu.
    All captured fields are displayed. If desired, enter more information and specify your desired settings for the item.
    Click Save when finished.

:)

Roderunner, Oct 30, 2020

2. LastPass

Installed LastPass for Internet Explorer but, every time I try to sign into LastPass it crashes Internet Explorer. Any suggestions?

SilverBack70, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Buzzmag Win User
    Where To Get LastPass Extension forMS Edge

OK. I have downloaded and installed the app. The LastPass icon is still missing. Checking for installed Extensions under the three ... dots does not list the LastPass Extension.

Buzzmag, Oct 30, 2020
  4. JIMHARDER Win User

For Lastpass Users

Lastpass does not start after cold boot of Windows 10

I am using Lastpass under Edge for password storage. When I boot Windows 10 after an overnight shutdown, I start Edge, the Lastpass icon appears in the upper right corner along with a panel saying 'Click on Icon to Log on to Lastpass'. I click on the icon
    and cannot get the Lastpass logon panel. I restart Windows 10, start Edge, the same Lastpass panel comes up, I click on the Lastpass icon in the upper right corner and the Lastpass logon panel appears, I can successfully logon. I asked the Lastpass Tech support
    for help, they suggested reloading Lastpass, I did that, it did not help. They then suggested contacting Microsoft. Why do I have to restart Windows and Edge to get Lastpass to come up?

JIMHARDER, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

For Lastpass Users

1. For Lastpass Users - Similar Threads - Lastpass Users

2. LastPass vs. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LastPass vs. Microsoft: I've used LastPass for many years, first free then paid. Recently I added Microsoft's AutoFill to the mix, and it hasn't really caused any problems running both. My subscription to LastPass is about up, and I'm not sure if I should renew it, or just go completely with...
  3. LastPass vs. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LastPass vs. Microsoft: I've used LastPass for many years, first free then paid. Recently I added Microsoft's AutoFill to the mix, and it hasn't really caused any problems running both. My subscription to LastPass is about up, and I'm not sure if I should renew it, or just go completely with...
  4. Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months

Lastpass fingerprint login has been broken now for 3 months: LASTPASS FINGERPRINT LOGIN HAS BEEN BROKEN NOW FOR 3 MONTHS IN CHROME AND FIREFOX AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HOW TO FIX IT. I have been a very happy LastPass user for some time. I subscribe to the Premium service because I want the fingerprint login capability....
  5. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  6. Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop

Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop: I'm not sure what group to put this in... Running LastPass. Their installer tries to install the Windows Desktop app. It fails. Over and over. Always the same error. I've tried umpteen ideas from the OTHER umpteen people that have problems with the thing, and so far,...
  7. Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store, need to install LastPass Windows Desktop: I'm not sure what group to put this in... Running LastPass. Their installer tries to install the Windows Desktop app. It fails. Over and over. Always the same error. I've tried umpteen ideas from the OTHER umpteen people that have problems with the thing, and so far,...
  8. Lastpass has amnesia.

Lastpass has amnesia.: Hi there, Couple of months ago, lastpass started to forget to fill in name and password on about every site. Besides it was irritating I didn't think much of it. It was only a bit annoying. But now it forgets who I am. So I need to type my pretty long email address time and...
  9. LastPass no longer works in Opera :(

LastPass no longer works in Opera :(: Since about a week ago LastPass stopped working in Opera. I know that the only software associated with this forum is Windows 10, but you guys are in many cases better than the respective forums for those other apps *Wink. In all fairness, I use MS Edge to watch movies and...
  10. How do I save a local copy of my data from LastPass?

How do I save a local copy of my data from LastPass?: Most online password managers are great. I've been using LastPass (with a varying degree of success.) It works fine in most cases when their site loads up. But it become a real pain when it does not. So a while back I started using LastPass pocket app with a local copy of...