Windows 10: [For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to...

Discus and support [For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1st GodMode Folder does not display GodMode icon when on desktopwhen you create folder with name GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dq_ob, Dec 1, 2021.

1. dq_ob Win User

[For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to...

1st GodMode Folder does not display GodMode icon when on desktopwhen you create folder with name GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}It should become GodMode control panel and it actually becomes only it does not display its icon looks annoyng!2nd Google Chrome when Pinned to taskbar should have functions when you Right Click on it such as Incognito Mode and browsing history but all you see is unpin from taskbar this maybe affects other apps that use this mechanic aswell3rd there is workaround while Microsoft have not fixed this issueWhen you create custom icon and/or name for sh

:)

dq_ob, Dec 1, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Confirms DirectX 11 to Accompany Windows 7

Microsoft's Ben Basaric, product marketing manager for Windows products, confirmed to PC Games Hardware that the next major update to the DirectX API, DirectX 11 would accompany Windows 7, the next major consumer operating system software by Microsoft. This, overwriting his own statement given to the website earlier that he wasn't sure if DirectX 11 would be ready to ship with the OS upon its launch. Furthermore, he also indicated that Windows Vista will have access to the updated API, although not sure at what point in time.

Source: PCGH

btarunr, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Pixelated Win User
    Microsoft Confirms DirectX 11 to Accompany Windows 7

Microsoft has even managed to turn DirectX into a joke. Just another marketing gimmick to be used by MS tools to peddle their wares and force upgrades. Let me guess DirectX 11 will be a Vista II.... er I mean a Windows 7 exclusive? Fucking great.

Pixelated, Dec 1, 2021
  4. malware Win User

[For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to...

Microsoft DirectX 11 Details Emerge

Microsoft has released a handful of details about DirectX 11, the latest version of the company's API.
    • Full support (including all DX11 hardware features) on Windows Vista as well as future versions of Windows
    • Compatibility with DirectX 10 and 10.1 hardware, as well as support for new DirectX 11 hardware
    • New compute shader technology that lays the groundwork for the GPU to be used for more than just 3D graphics, so that developers can take advantage of the graphics card as a parallel processor
    • Multi-threaded resource handling that will allow games to better take advantage of multi-core machines
    • Support for tessellation, which blurs the line between super high quality pre-rendered scenes and scenes rendered in real-time, allowing game developers to refine models to be smoother and more attractive when seen up close
    Source: Shacknews

malware, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. [For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Developers small

2. Windows 11 Theme for developers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Theme for developers: Good day, dear developers, make an interface extension in the operating system itself, in the likeness of StartAllBack, so that the user can customize the taskbar interface for himself without extraneous programs, etc. Do not ignore it because it is not so difficult to do....
  3. Windows 11 Theme for developers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Theme for developers: Good day, dear developers, make an interface extension in the operating system itself, in the likeness of StartAllBack, so that the user can customize the taskbar interface for himself without extraneous programs, etc. Do not ignore it because it is not so difficult to do....
  4. Windows 11 Glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Glitched: This rarely occurs however after watching a netflix series, I moved my window when everything was pixelated and glitched. The text was blurry and moving all over the place and I could see red large pixels around my screen. I assumed this was a virus but after scanning with...
  5. Windows 11 Glitched

Windows 11 Glitched: This rarely occurs however after watching a netflix series, I moved my window when everything was pixelated and glitched. The text was blurry and moving all over the place and I could see red large pixels around my screen. I assumed this was a virus but after scanning with...
  6. Windows 11 glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 glitch: Hi there...I'm currently on Windows 11 but when I hovering over maximize this happens... here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dR8papUBinztgT8HFZxETnq8HCJ4ZWFa/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Windows 11 glitch

Windows 11 glitch: Hi there...I'm currently on Windows 11 but when I hovering over maximize this happens... here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dR8papUBinztgT8HFZxETnq8HCJ4ZWFa/view?usp=sharing...
  8. I realised a small glitch which took place if your laptop was a bit slow on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I realised a small glitch which took place if your laptop was a bit slow on windows 11: If you clicked the search icon if you enabled it in windows 11 it could randomly glitch and leaves it hitbox behind so you cant use that part of the screen till you reboot. I dont know if anyone else had this problem...
  9. I realised a small glitch which took place if your laptop was a bit slow on windows 11

I realised a small glitch which took place if your laptop was a bit slow on windows 11: If you clicked the search icon if you enabled it in windows 11 it could randomly glitch and leaves it hitbox behind so you cant use that part of the screen till you reboot. I dont know if anyone else had this problem...
  10. [For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [For Microsoft Windows 11 Developers ] Windows 11 small 3 glitches of which i managed to...: 1st GodMode Folder does not display GodMode icon when on desktopwhen you create folder with name GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}It should become GodMode control panel and it actually becomes only it does not display its icon looks annoyng!2nd Google Chrome when...