Windows 10: For nostalgia fans - Windows 95

Discus and support For nostalgia fans - Windows 95 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks For people who like running old OS's there's a version of Windows 95 out there (legal) Release windows95 v2.0 · felixrieseberg/windows95 ·... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, May 5, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

For nostalgia fans - Windows 95

jimbo45, May 5, 2019

2. Running 95 on Windows 10

Hey, just wondering if there were a way to run a 95 game on W10? Followed the sites' advice to change the compatibility of the game via properties but still doesn't work for me, sadly.

I click on set up, it then asks me if it's okay for the file to make changes to the computer and then nothing. Any suggestions? In serious need of nostalgia!

laurencooper1899988888, May 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Nostalgia Pack(s)

I know a lot of people love many different versions of Windows throughout the years, and many people love different aspects of windows throughout the years.

With rumours and speculation saying that Windows 10 might be the last version of Windows, and the rest would be given out as updates, I had an idea which would make Windows 10 possibly the best Windows version yet.

As the title suggests, the idea is about packs you can buy that would give you access to features from previous Windows versions. Did you like the 3D Space Pinball game from Windows XP? Well, you could buy a Windows XP Nostalgia Pack which would give you
    access to that game, and many more features from Windows XP.

Did you like Windows 95 boot screen? Well you could buy a Windows 95 Nostalgia Pack which would give you access to that boot screen, and many more features from W95.

What would be cool is not only could you buy packs, but buy individual features from each version of Windows, to make your own cross breed of Windows versions.

Would you buy these? Do you like the idea of buying packs that give access to features from previous Windows versions?

I think this would not only help give off a nostalgic feel to the Windows experience (while also keeping up to date with Windows software), but it would also help people who are used to old Windows versions get a feel of the current Windows experience by
    giving them an old feel on the newest version.

PCs are about options, and I feel these packs would give off more options than ever, assuming the prices for these packs are affordable. But, this is all just my opinion and idea, and I'd love to hear your opinion on this idea.

EDIT:

Since Microsoft owns Xbox, they could also do this for Xbox as well.

Luke Mutated Umbreon, May 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. For nostalgia fans - Windows 95 - Similar Threads - nostalgia fans

2. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  3. My laptop fans are abnormally loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fans are abnormally loud: I asked this question yesterday with someone else, and it led me to potentially having to BIOS update my laptop on a manufacturing websiteHowever I am unsure how to safely do this given the description from the BIOS says "Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your...
  4. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  5. Fan running problem.

Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  6. Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet

Why are my fans loud when I haven't opened anything yet: I checked my fans and they got no dust inside them so it couldn't be that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-fans-loud-when-i-havent-opened-anything/cefd9b47-68c3-44e9-add0-43caeb7096e8
  7. How do i get windows 10 build 1603 i am wanting it for the nostalgia since i cant download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get windows 10 build 1603 i am wanting it for the nostalgia since i cant download...: So i am on windows 10 version 21H2 and i want to go down to 1603. But there is no like download and no downgrade button. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-10-build-1603-i-am-wanting-it/65593289-e43b-4092-ad96-80f518519811
  8. How do i get windows 10 build 1603 i am wanting it for the nostalgia since i cant download...

How do i get windows 10 build 1603 i am wanting it for the nostalgia since i cant download...: So i am on windows 10 version 21H2 and i want to go down to 1603. But there is no like download and no downgrade button. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-10-build-1603-i-am-wanting-it/65593289-e43b-4092-ad96-80f518519811
  9. How do i get windows 10 build 1603 i am wanting it for the nostalgia since i cant download...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Nostalgia Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nostalgia Pack: When will Windows finally get a nostalgia pack to get the visual theme of all the former operating systems? I currently have to rely on products online that can only do so much to bring back the old themes and things you could do with them. Why didn't they do this during the...