Windows 10: For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.

Discus and support For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There must be at last someone at Microsoft who would notice that these updates constantly try to re-install itself. Please help me to switch these off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasH_usually, Oct 22, 2020.

1. For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.

There must be at last someone at Microsoft who would notice that these updates constantly try to re-install itself. Please help me to switch these off. Both are pertinent to Office 2003. I do not use Office at all, let alone the Version 2003.

:)

ThomasH_usually, Oct 22, 2020

2. HELP!!! Vista x64 Updates reappearing!!!

SOLVED!!!! refer to my last post.

as the title says, i have downloaded updates many times & they keep reappearing.
    usually it would end by saying 7 or 8 out of 30 or so failed & i get the error 80070002. i have tried all the methods Microsoft gives to fix that error & no help. (plz dont ask me 2 do the same crap again, i've already done it atleast 3x!)
    so i manually downloaded the updates in the list (available updates list, NOT the list in the screenshot)
    & then attempted to manually install them all 1 by 1... slowly each one would take a little bit longer to load then the last. till finally i had installed em all... i restarted the comp & vista did its normal taking ages to configure updates thing & then windows loaded & i checked the updates & it said 1 available update! so i updated & it said successful!
    restarted the computer & surprise surprise... 15 available updates!!!!!*Twitch :twitch: all ones i have attempted to install over & over....:shadedshu so then i went into programs & features & selected installed updates & checked the list with the ones i downloaded & i was shocked to find that only 1 of the updates that i manually downloaded & installed was in the list!!!!*Mad For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen. :mad:

im about 2 the point of throwing the bloody thing out a window!*Bang Head :banghead:
    i have tried almost everything i can think of.....*Confused For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen. :confused:

is there a minimum amount of free space u need or ur C drive to update or anything???

i give up... please help me..... if u need more info just ask....

cheers*Toast :toast:

(files on the left are 1s i have downloaded & tried to install)

For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen. [​IMG]

Firedomain, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2020
  4. rs100 Win User

For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.

EFI partition keeps saying hidden, cant boot winodws

trying to finalize my windows install but it wont boot to the final step...asked other forums but we cant get passed the "hidden info"

this is a brand new ssd disk with a new windows install, used rufus with windows iso.

rs100, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.

1. For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen. - Similar Threads - KB919029 KB936048 reappear

2. Touch screen driver disappeared over a year ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen driver disappeared over a year ago: I have an HP all-in-one 23-q113w touch. The touch screen suddenly stopped working over a year ago. I did a system restore two times. I have updated everything. The touch screen driver is not under the hid drivers in the device manager. Yet it is a good pc except for the touch...
  3. Touch screen driver disappeared over a year ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen driver disappeared over a year ago: I have an HP all-in-one 23-q113w touch. The touch screen suddenly stopped working over a year ago. I did a system restore two times. I have updated everything. The touch screen driver is not under the hid drivers in the device manager. Yet it is a good pc except for the touch...
  4. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  5. Perpetual updates for Office 2003 KB919029 and KB936048 are back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Perpetual updates for Office 2003 KB919029 and KB936048 are back: There must be at last someone at Microsoft who would notice that these updates constantly try to re-install itself. Please help me to switch these off. Both are pertinent to Office 2003. I do not use Office at all, let alone the Version 2003. Last time in 2020 when I asked...
  6. virus reappearing over and over again after multiple deletions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus reappearing over and over again after multiple deletions: I have a virus on my computer that has been here for many weeks and won't go away. I have tried many times using malwarebytes/windows defender to delete it neither detect it. I know where the virus is located, in program data, under a folder name wssyfif. it has a manifest...
  7. Bluescreen for over a year!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen for over a year!: Windows Version Number: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.900) Hello! I have some problems with my PC and no one seems to know how to fix it my suspicion is the graphics card but I'm really not sure. So basically I have been getting bluescreens for over a whole year and I've...
  8. Bluescreen for over a year!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluescreen for over a year!: Windows Version Number: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.900) Hello! I have some problems with my PC and no one seems to know how to fix it my suspicion is the graphics card but I'm really not sure. So basically I have been getting bluescreens for over a whole year and I've...
  9. winodw 10 update not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winodw 10 update not working: MY insider preveiw version 18875, is not updating, everytime i check for updates it shows error 0x80080005 , also when i try to troubleshoot the troubleshooter keeps on showing "checking for pending restart" however i restarted mutilple times but still no hope. can anyone...
  10. Login screen reappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen reappears: While logged in the systems goes back to the login screen. I have checked all of the display and screen saver settings. But after a reboot it still happens after just a few minutes.*Sad 36716