Windows 10: For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

Discus and support For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/monni-gonni [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/monni-gonni, Feb 14, 2020.

1. For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

/u/monni-gonni, Feb 14, 2020

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Unable to connect to WIFI (Wireless Adapter issue)

Thanks for the quick turn around, but even after performing above steps I'm still unable to connect to WIFI wirelessly.

I'm able to connect Wi-Fi via Ethernet port, but once I remove the wired Ethernet connection the network goes and a red 'x' mark comes at the bottom of the network task bar icon.

My main concern is that I'm unable to connect my laptop to the WIFI wirelessly as it was working earlier.

In the Device Manager -> Network Adapters - > Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless adapter,

this adapter driver is enabled and a yellow flag is present near the icon, that means that wireless adapter is not working properly.

I've reinstalled this driver many times but issue still persists.

Kindly help

BhuvaneshMavatkar, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Renee-me Win User

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

Unable to connect to Wireless network on Windows 10.

I am unable to connect to wifi

I had to activate all the options above to automatic, except for -Wireless lan, because it was not listed (an option)

Renee-me, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

1. For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... - Similar Threads - reason wireless wifi

2. Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden: I was using my laptop for a few minutes before my wifi connection got disconnected and the icon disappeared. I tried going to the settings to get help but it says that Ethernet cable isn't plugged in. I have never used an ethernet cable before. I have tried to restart the...
  3. Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden: I was using my laptop for a few minutes before my wifi connection got disconnected and the icon disappeared. I tried going to the settings to get help but it says that Ethernet cable isn't plugged in. I have never used an ethernet cable before. I have tried to restart the...
  4. Having some wifi connecting issues

Having some wifi connecting issues: I was in the middle of watching anime when my wifi unexpectedly disconnected. I have tried to connect to other Wi-Fi networks, but my system refused. I am forced to reboot my system, but the same problem occurs after an hour and a half.Please help me out with this this is...
  5. Having some wifi connecting issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having some wifi connecting issues: I was in the middle of watching anime when my wifi unexpectedly disconnected. I have tried to connect to other Wi-Fi networks, but my system refused. I am forced to reboot my system, but the same problem occurs after an hour and a half.Please help me out with this this is...
  6. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  7. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  8. For some reason my F and G drives have suddenly vanished.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason my F and G drives have suddenly vanished.: Let me try again! For some reason, about two weeks ago I lost my c, f, g drives. I save most of my work on memory sticks so if I cannot re locate these drives about 4 years work will be lost. Or do I need a new computer?Can anyone out there help me? If so then, as I am NOT a...
  9. Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fancy_Zelda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doeaoa/just_recently_built_my_first_gaming_pc_but_for/
  10. I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection: I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection . My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10. I can't see any internet adapter icon...