Windows 10: For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

Discus and support For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/monni-gonni [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/monni-gonni, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:12 AM.

1. For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

/u/monni-gonni, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:12 AM

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

3. Unable to connect to WIFI (Wireless Adapter issue)

Thanks for the quick turn around, but even after performing above steps I'm still unable to connect to WIFI wirelessly.

I'm able to connect Wi-Fi via Ethernet port, but once I remove the wired Ethernet connection the network goes and a red 'x' mark comes at the bottom of the network task bar icon.

My main concern is that I'm unable to connect my laptop to the WIFI wirelessly as it was working earlier.

In the Device Manager -> Network Adapters - > Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless adapter,

this adapter driver is enabled and a yellow flag is present near the icon, that means that wireless adapter is not working properly.

I've reinstalled this driver many times but issue still persists.

Kindly help

BhuvaneshMavatkar, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  4. Renee-me Win User

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

Unable to connect to Wireless network on Windows 10.

I am unable to connect to wifi

I had to activate all the options above to automatic, except for -Wireless lan, because it was not listed (an option)

Thema:

For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

1. For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get... - Similar Threads - reason wireless wifi

2. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...: Hi, I'm not able to connect to some WiFi networks which I was able to connect to earlier. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks so I don't think it's an hardware issue. I didn't update my system or did anything that might cause this problem. I tried all the...
  3. Unable to connect my printer's WIFI and my house WIFI.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my printer's WIFI and my house WIFI.: I have recently had the internet (that was original in my son's name) switched over to his new home. So...I got 2 brand new boxes, one is the router and the other is the modem. They said that was so the signal would be stronger. My problem is that my printer, a Kodak...
  4. Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fancy_Zelda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doeaoa/just_recently_built_my_first_gaming_pc_but_for/
  5. ALL FILES HAVE VANISHED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    ALL FILES HAVE VANISHED PLEASE HELP: So I'm sitting here working along business as usual and I go to open a document and imagine my shock when the entire documents folder is empty. My desktop is blank except the recycle bin. EVERY folder in the entire C drive is 'empty'. The first thing I noticed was that my...
  6. I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection

I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection: I reset my network, my wifi connection vanished and I don't have internet connection . My laptop is hp Intel core i5 and windows 10. I can't see any internet adapter icon...
  7. My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system

My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system: Hi I install my wireless driver but it not work. I reinstall my windows (10) but the same problem. my wifi completely vanished. but I should say sometime my wifi came back but it doesn't connect to my modem or if it connect after 1 minute disconnected! see: [img] Please...
  8. For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...: All of a sudden I am not able to connect to my Microsoft games, etc. I was able to this morning. how do I get it back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-have-suddenly-lost-my-microsoft/2439e0d7-dd90-46b2-b0da-f5bdc734729f
  9. WiFi vanished

WiFi vanished: What happened to my WiFi? I am running Windows 10 15063.632 I have tried to update to 16299.15 twice with two different WiFi cards in my desktop and upon update WiFi is missing. Device shows in Device Manager with a triangle but no adapter in adapters folder and when I click...
  10. my PC is unable to connect to wifi

my PC is unable to connect to wifi: Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a while showing "checking network requirements" and it ends with "cant connect to this network". Password box does not even...