Windows 10: For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk.

Discus and support For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Puzzled-Robot [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzled-Robot, Mar 31, 2021.

1. For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk.

/u/Puzzled-Robot, Mar 31, 2021

2. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to reset the PC which on Azure Virtual Machine.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure virtual machine to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 31, 2021
  4. For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk.

1. For some reason azure just *appeared* on my PC help?? idk. - Similar Threads - reason azure *appeared*

2. Help please windows os is not on my pc for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please windows os is not on my pc for some reason: Just need help android removed it please i dont have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-windows-os-is-not-on-my-pc-for-some/f334e9c3-ef91-4c00-bc24-59fded09e994
  3. Help please windows os is not on my pc for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please windows os is not on my pc for some reason: Just need help android removed it please i dont have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-windows-os-is-not-on-my-pc-for-some/f334e9c3-ef91-4c00-bc24-59fded09e994
  4. Help please windows os is not on my pc for some reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...: Is there anyway to find out why it happend? storage sense only left me with 764 mb left [i am using windows 11.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-was-playing-a-game-and-then-my/3b27b19a-3c3a-4ddb-a363-7ead5a9e0ba8
  6. For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...

For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...: Is there anyway to find out why it happend? storage sense only left me with 764 mb left [i am using windows 11.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-was-playing-a-game-and-then-my/3b27b19a-3c3a-4ddb-a363-7ead5a9e0ba8
  7. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.: I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it happened, I don't have the foggiest idea.Device name LapTop19P Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz...
  8. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.: I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it happened, I don't have the foggiest idea.Device name LapTop19P Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz...
  9. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

10. An app just appeared for no reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An app just appeared for no reason: I was in my Windows 10 PC,i was doing some pictures in the Paint app named win12 and win13.Later i put them in a folder,i reopened it,then there was a weird file named win12. I opened it but there was a blue error message, there was ,,Couldn't open this app in this OS." Later...