Windows 10: For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved...

Discus and support For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RogueDeku [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RogueDeku, Mar 17, 2023.

1. For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved...

/u/RogueDeku, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 17, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Remove (open) programs from taskbar

I'd just get a program called Ultramon. It puts a second taskbar on the second monitor, so if you have something up and running on the second monitor at all times it is displayed on that taskbar. It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it does solve the problem of wasted taskbar space.

newtekie1, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved...

How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved...

1. For some reason even after I removed two programs from my taskbar the can still be moved... - Similar Threads - reason removed programs

2. For some reason I can see two users in C:\users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason I can see two users in C:\users: Hello everyone, I have Window 11 installed in my PC. I realize that I have 3 folders in C:\usersC:\users\mikemC:\users\mikiC:\users\PublicEven though I have only one user in my PC as "miki", I don't know why "C:\users\mikem", and "C:\users\Public" has been created. "mikem" is...
  3. For some reason I can see two users in C:\users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason I can see two users in C:\users: Hello everyone, I have Window 11 installed in my PC. I realize that I have 3 folders in C:\usersC:\users\mikemC:\users\mikiC:\users\PublicEven though I have only one user in my PC as "miki", I don't know why "C:\users\mikem", and "C:\users\Public" has been created. "mikem" is...
  4. Programs disappear from taskbar even though they're still making sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs disappear from taskbar even though they're still making sound.: It happens mostly when I open another thing, it makes the other program disappear completely from my computer except for task manager, I can't see it anywhere, not in ALT TAB, nowhere. Only happens sometimes but it's really annoying. submitted by /u/AntiAntiFreeSpeecher...
  5. For some reason my taskbar changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    For some reason my taskbar changed: So today I just woke up and got on my computer and for some reason my taskbar changed [ATTACH] Sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-my-taskbar-changed/3becf7f5-7e67-44d7-bafe-6c652eeedbd5
  6. Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/l0t4n2c8k9n51.png?width=128&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee31a42aa4709e199bd0f3601a6930e791a3c561 submitted by /u/CladAdverse [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it423t/description_in_taskbar_persist_even_after/
  7. Screen consistently keeps freezing for a second or two, but I can still move my cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen consistently keeps freezing for a second or two, but I can still move my cursor: So what'll happen is I'm typing something in Google search, and the screen will like freeze for a sec, and then all my typed letters will appear in fast forward, like, all the lost frames play back in fast forward, it even happened while typing this, I can still move my...
  8. Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update Removes Taskbar Icons and some Programs: I believe this to be a development oversight. An update is simply that - an installation of newer components of the existing software in its current configuration. That means if you didn't select certain components, they should remain unaffected. The feature updates (FU) seem...
  9. is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there a program that can hide taskbar when i run some programs?: Hi is there a program that can hide the taskbar when i run photoshop for example? that can hide if there is process starting or running specified by me thanks 71650
  10. Fan still running even no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fan still running even no reason: Hello, I have All in One PC Acer Z3-710 with i5 on Win 10 (Anniversary). Unpacked a week ago so no dust inside etc. Current temperatures all in normal CPU 45-50°C GPU 40°C HDD 36°C Also HW usage in normal CPU 2-5% HDD 0-10% RAM 60% Can anyone explain to me why...