Windows 10: For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a...

Discus and support For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gaming_with_Spuds [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gaming_with_Spuds, Mar 6, 2021.

1. For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a...

/u/Gaming_with_Spuds, Mar 6, 2021

2. Black Screen issue for Exclusive Fullscreen mode when exiting or Alt+Tab to Desktop

Hi,

Issues with exiting from a game in full-screen mode may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your video card driver is not updated or not compatible with the current configuration of your PC. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Are you using a dual monitor display?
    • Does the issue occur when exiting the games from windowed mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update your video card drivers?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 6, 2021
  4. For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a...

Windows 10 exits Fullscreen mode in games randomly and sometime on the hour and hour 1/2

I have tried a clean boot but this still happens & it also just happened in Tomb Raider as well. According to
    Rohit Chettri in the post this has been an ongoing issue with Microsoft Windows 10 since the Insider program. Running the game in windowed mode does not fix the problem of running the games in fullscreen mode. I am happy to work with Microsoft
    to fix this problem. The games still exit fullscreen mode at 12pm everyday, there must be a reason why this happens at this time.

Bernie Mansell, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a...

1. For some reason every time I exit a fullscreen thing on my windows 10 this happenss for a... - Similar Threads - reason every exit

2. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...: i had to type something here so yeah... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-fullscreen-on-any-website-my-screen/8f144acb-a077-46ee-bffd-641eccf1456e
  3. Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 every time: I have been struggling with this problem very recently. The terminal will give me the regular prompt, at which point I can quickly type something in and maybe get it to run, but then in about 5 seconds I get the "[process exited with code 4294967295 0xffffffff]" message. When...
  4. Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 every time: I have been struggling with this problem very recently. The terminal will give me the regular prompt, at which point I can quickly type something in and maybe get it to run, but then in about 5 seconds I get the "[process exited with code 4294967295 0xffffffff]" message. When...
  5. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  6. BSOD multiple different reasons every time

BSOD multiple different reasons every time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akfx8HuXFhS3gRccczRC0SbOMxJ_?e=fCugGu above is the mycloud link to my minidump files. it started when my OS was on a failing old 500gb HDD, so i brought a new MOBO with M.2 slots and installed the OS onto an M.2 SSD, the problem got worse, so i just got a...
  7. I installed Windows 10 and for some reasons my disk is on 100 most of the time ( sometimes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed Windows 10 and for some reasons my disk is on 100 most of the time ( sometimes...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpb7ic/i_installed_windows_10_and_for_some_reasons_my/
  8. File explorer window opens every time I exit full screen

File explorer window opens every time I exit full screen: I just recently did a clean reinstall of my Windows 10 Home (aprox 1 week ago), the first days where going awesome, but since yesterday I've been suffering a weird problem: everytime I do something using full screen mode (watching a youtube video, hitting F11, playing a game,...
  9. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  10. hi dpi issue when exiting some fullscreen programs

in Windows 10 Support
    hi dpi issue when exiting some fullscreen programs: "200%" dpi 4k desktop but use fullscreen @ 1080 for most games. when exiting a lot of those games, programs that were opened in the background when the game was in fullscreen (eg... browser, file explorer) loses the dpi upscale until you quit and restart the program. any...