Windows 10: For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...

Discus and support For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden I am not able to connect to my Microsoft games, etc. I was able to this morning. how do I get it back again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Trawler Owner, Dec 24, 2018.

1. For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...

All of a sudden I am not able to connect to my Microsoft games, etc. I was able to this morning. how do I get it back again?

:)

Trawler Owner, Dec 24, 2018

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 24, 2018
  3. GSG-9 Win User
    Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Dec 24, 2018
  4. rob1618 Win User

For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was...

1. For some reason I have suddenly lost my Microsoft connection on my computer. It was... - Similar Threads - reason suddenly lost

2. For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For some reason, after restarting my computer I lost my windows 10 and now it says that I...: I have tried things like troubleshooting or resetting and trying to log into the account called admin but I've tried all of the passwords on the computer from all accounts....
  3. I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues...: I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues picking up the signal or will cut out randomly after a couple seconds of no interactions....
  4. I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues...: I have my Alienware R14 connected to my Hisense tv but for some reason it has issues picking up the signal or will cut out randomly after a couple seconds of no interactions....
  5. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  6. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  7. For some reason my F and G drives have suddenly vanished.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason my F and G drives have suddenly vanished.: Let me try again! For some reason, about two weeks ago I lost my c, f, g drives. I save most of my work on memory sticks so if I cannot re locate these drives about 4 years work will be lost. Or do I need a new computer?Can anyone out there help me? If so then, as I am NOT a...
  8. I need help because I my connectivity is bad for some reason.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help because I my connectivity is bad for some reason.: I've been using my HP notebook for quite a while now and I've never had issues connecting with it upstairs, directly above the wifi router. But for some reason in the past 3 days, all of a sudden I have no internet connection in my room, where all my things are etc because...
  9. I have some issues with my connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have some issues with my connection: I have some issues with my connection. My internet connection has been failing on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-issues-with-my-connection/46ba0fdf-c840-416b-b875-4b2555d61c31
  10. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...