Windows 10: for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont...

Discus and support for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kevin8t [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kevin8t, Jan 14, 2021.

1. for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont...

/u/kevin8t, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Cannot launch FIFA 15

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're experiencing the issue. Kindly answer these questions for us to better assist you on your concern:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you attempt to launch the game?
    • Can you still launch other programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Argel Obm, Jan 14, 2021
  3. robd---01 Win User
    MWS 1.4 Closes on start?

Hi,

Ive used MWS 1.4 for about a week fine. Today, I was using MWS and my battery ran low, I got a warning that the battery had reached the limit for MWS. I charged the phone, now when I try and use MWS via my phone, it opens momentarily and the closes, I cannot
    access any options. I assume I will have to uninstall and then reinstall, but this strikes me as odd behaviour, and it would be good to know of any fixes in future.

All the best,

Rob

PS: It's running on an N95.

robd---01, Jan 14, 2021
  4. for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont...

Trying to launch game, receiving error code: 0xc000007b

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000007b when launching a game. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont...

1. for some reason it cant fined my 2060 and i get errors when ever i launch MW and i dont... - Similar Threads - reason cant fined

2. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  3. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  4. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  5. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  6. Hi I cant change my age for some reason

Hi I cant change my age for some reason: I found this out when I got minecraft and when I tried play multiplayer but was locked later I found out that it was from my age. And I cant change my age anymore and it wont give me a verification just shows where I change my age and wont let me change it...
  7. Hi I cant change my age for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I cant change my age for some reason: I found this out when I got minecraft and when I tried play multiplayer but was locked later I found out that it was from my age. And I cant change my age anymore and it wont give me a verification just shows where I change my age and wont let me change it...
  8. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason: I cant even press the button and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-spatal-audio-for-some-reason/7f96c8ac-9b8a-42ab-b110-725d035e281f
  9. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason: I cant even press the button and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-spatal-audio-for-some-reason/7f96c8ac-9b8a-42ab-b110-725d035e281f
  10. When I launch any native windows app I get this error I also get it when ever I try to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I launch any native windows app I get this error I also get it when ever I try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mya-ryuko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk5yul/when_i_launch_any_native_windows_app_i_get_this/