Windows 10: For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

Discus and support For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndroidSpryte19, May 15, 2023.

1. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it happened, I don't have the foggiest idea.Device name LapTop19P Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 8205FAB5-9AE8-4AF1-A6B4-0D5425738E68 Product ID 00325-80466-29725-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 20 touch points Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2020-‎09-‎30 OS build 19045.2965 Experienc

:)

AndroidSpryte19, May 15, 2023

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 15, 2023
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CFor some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 15, 2023
  4. W1zzard Win User

For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, May 15, 2023
Thema:

For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

1. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:. - Similar Threads - reason drive appears

2. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  3. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  4. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.: I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it happened, I don't have the foggiest idea.Device name LapTop19P Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz...
  5. For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.

For some reason my C: drive now appears as C:C:.: I have tried Renaming it with the context menu, with Properties, with Disk Management all to no avail. How do I get my C: back? please don't ask how it happened, I don't have the foggiest idea.Device name LapTop19P Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz...
  6. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.: The system still works but why does Explorer show the drive as Windows now? See picture. This is on a Surface Pro 3 running Win 10. Is there some way to correct the label so it shows as the C Drive again?...
  7. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.: The system still works but why does Explorer show the drive as Windows now? See picture. This is on a Surface Pro 3 running Win 10. Is there some way to correct the label so it shows as the C Drive again?...
  8. C Drive Suddenly appeared as Windows Drive instead of C.

9. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive full for no reason: I've seen the my c drive is almost completly full, but I know I haven't downloaded anything to it. When I go to storage settings, it says that the 74 GB (which Is what was free before) is now used by apps and features. I enter the screen and I see bearly 56 small apps...
  10. C: drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive is full for no reason: I've been doing research for a little while now and still cant clear it up. I just got CCleaner to make sure there's no big files on my drive and I've followed all the steps on all sorts of YouTube videos. The only things I have on my drive are windows, spotify, steam, uplay...