Windows 10: For some reason my HP laptop won’t update...

Discus and support For some reason my HP laptop won’t update... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; You see I’ve had this one update probably a security update for about maybe two and a half months every time I try to update it, it says “couldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/christianwashere12, Sep 26, 2020.

1. For some reason my HP laptop won’t update...

You see I’ve had this one update probably a security update for about maybe two and a half months every time I try to update it, it says “couldn’t finish update undoing changes.” Now I tried a few things at first I checked for a virus there were none then I went to the maintenance thing on control panel and it says nothing’s wrong with the laptop Has anyone else have this problem and if you did how can I fix it.

Ps: the reason why I’m so worried is because I heard that security updates are important and I don’t want to leave my laptop vulnerable to other virus or hacks.

submitted by /u/christianwashere12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/christianwashere12, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

For some reason my HP laptop won’t update... [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

For some reason my HP laptop won’t update...

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Xjoejoex, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

For some reason my HP laptop won’t update...

1. For some reason my HP laptop won’t update... - Similar Threads - reason laptop won’t

2. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  3. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  4. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won’t boot: I got an HP laptop last year and was using it for school and some light gaming and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t boot, So I started it up and went to try to reset it in system recovery and I got a blue screen with the stop code driver pnp watchdog. Does anyone know how to...
  6. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t boot: I got an HP laptop last year and was using it for school and some light gaming and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t boot, So I started it up and went to try to reset it in system recovery and I got a blue screen with the stop code driver pnp watchdog. Does anyone know how to...
  7. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/germanxocampo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzhvc5/my_resolution_wont_fit_my_screen_for_some_reason/
  9. HP Laptop won’t fully charge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Laptop won’t fully charge: Hi My HP Pavillion (Windows 10) wont fully charge, it charges to 70% then it tells me it’s no longer charging. Laptop is only 18 months old and the battery diagnostic says the battery is okay I have tried disabling drivers, calibrating the battery, draining the battery,...
  10. My Hp laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Hp laptop won’t factory reset: Im wanting to factory reset my Hp laptop so that i can sell it, but im having issues.When i get to the ‘Reset this PC’ I clicked everything i need to but even after leaving it to reset overnight, it still wont reset. Ive tried several times but it still takes hours each time....