Windows 10: For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and...

Discus and support For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Salt_UwU_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Salt_UwU_, Oct 31, 2020.

1. For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and...

/u/Salt_UwU_, Oct 31, 2020

2. Typing, keyboard

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you're having a problem with your keyboard. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your PC using an antivirus program and check if this step will resolve the issue.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 31, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and...

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and...

1. For some reason, my windows keeps glitching like this. I've tried different keyboards and... - Similar Threads - reason keeps glitching

2. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  3. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  4. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason: When i try to open certain windows apps like the snipping tool, photos or certain apps in fullscren mode, my entire desktop and taskbar keeps vanishing for a few seconds then reapearing back later in a way that seems like had a reset and then all the icons start reapearing...
  5. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason: When i try to open certain windows apps like the snipping tool, photos or certain apps in fullscren mode, my entire desktop and taskbar keeps vanishing for a few seconds then reapearing back later in a way that seems like had a reset and then all the icons start reapearing...
  6. My desktop and taskbar keeps glitching without any reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything: Happens more often/faster when watching youtube videos and it feels like I've tried everything I can find on other questions like this one I'm making now. Maybe my gpu is just dying or maybe I haven't tried something On Thu 9/2/2021 10:51:17 PM your computer crashed or a...
  8. Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps acting like i've installed French keyboard input: As title says, windows 10 in the bottom right keeps displaying the alternative keyboard inputs, showing to be french there under English. When I go to settings there is no language pack other than English united states, and I can get rid of this temporarily only through...
  9. So like for some reason cortana is different on other people's computers but on mine its...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So like for some reason cortana is different on other people's computers but on mine its...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Creeperguy7777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ken03k/so_like_for_some_reason_cortana_is_different_on/
  10. I've been getting glitches like this in some apps since this morning. Most off the apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been getting glitches like this in some apps since this morning. Most off the apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dwarfcube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frtzkq/ive_been_getting_glitches_like_this_in_some_apps/