Windows 10: For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the...

Discus and support For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShinylockeYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShinylockeYT, Sep 22, 2020.

1. For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the...

/u/ShinylockeYT, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 22, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the...

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the...

1. For some reason sometimes this popup wont go away no matter what i do unless i close the... - Similar Threads - reason sometimes popup

2. annoying popup that wont go away and is slowing down my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup that wont go away and is slowing down my pc: I Cant seem to find the source nor fix the problem this is slowing down my pc and pops up every min or so, i have run multiple anti viruses and found nothing someone please help....
  3. Notifications not going away when I press close

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not going away when I press close: When I try to get rid of a notification on my computer by pressing close, it doesn't work for some reason, and lags for a few minutes until it finally goes away, and then another notification pops up and it's really annoying for me. Any help will be appreciated!...
  4. My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do: I press Microsoft Store nothing happens even when I run the command wsreset.exe it will pop up but wont work. When I type in Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} That...
  5. Updates for 2004 Keep going to OPTIONAL & some wont go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for 2004 Keep going to OPTIONAL & some wont go away: WHY are the 2004 UPDATES going into Optional... they never went there before? And WHY are some updates downloading and Installing and then DONT GO AWAY??? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  7. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  8. {Case Closed} Provide a pin screen wont go away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {Case Closed} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  9. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated: So, I have a genuine, activated Windows 10 Pro. A month ago it started asking to be activated even though it already is. I have gone through all possible solutions, including manually activating through command prompt and it still doesn't work. I have deduced that the problem...