Windows 10: For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

Discus and support For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shimmitar, May 20, 2023.

1. Shimmitar Win User

For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but when i click ok it starts doing a bunch of random stuff and i cant use my pc. I have windows 10. Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 System Manufacturer: iBUYPOWER System Model: INTEL Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 16 CPUs, ~2.5GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16254MB RAM

:)

Shimmitar, May 20, 2023
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts... 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts... 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, May 20, 2023
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts... 179526d1520224099t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-powershell_window2.jpg

mora67, May 20, 2023
  4. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

Touch keyboard pops up at login

Hi Mon,

The on-screen keyboard pops up on the login screen if the Use On-Screen Keyboard
    option is enabled. For us to disable this option, please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Ease of Access Center, and then press Enter.
    • Click on the Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard link.
    • Under Type using a pointing device option, uncheck the
      Use On-Screen Keyboard
      box.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, May 20, 2023
Thema:

For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

1. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts... - Similar Threads - reason start computer

2. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...: The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but when i click ok it starts doing a bunch of random stuff and i cant use my pc. I have windows 10. Operating System: Windows 10...
  3. For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason when i start my computer and login an error pops up on my screen and starts...: The error says something about cannot find c program and something about file watcher.exe. If i dont click on the error box my computer is fine but when i click ok it starts doing a bunch of random stuff and i cant use my pc. I have windows 10. Operating System: Windows 10...
  4. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  5. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  6. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. A screen pop up when starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  8. A screen pop up when starting

A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  9. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  10. Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silviastark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fua2xb/why_is_my_computer_showing_this_screen_when_i/