Windows 10: For some strange reason cant go to this website

Discus and support For some strange reason cant go to this website in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know why but I can not go to wikia.com 45278 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Zvark3, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Zvark3 Win User

For some strange reason cant go to this website

I don't know why but I can not go to wikia.com

:)

Zvark3, Mar 25, 2016

2. N73 SMS accelerator

even I had similar situation. What you can do is go to FileManager and search for this file it should be under install and try to install from there or from Application Manager but for some strange reason it cant do on runtime.

pavithra_ak, Mar 25, 2016
  3. ive solved it *i cant delete this for some reason

milessantos, Mar 25, 2016
  4. For some strange reason cant go to this website

DaveGrant01, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Zvark3 Win User
    Zvark3, Mar 25, 2016
  6. Huh! Maybe a different browser? I am on Chrome.

7. Every time I try to go to wika.com, Edge opens wika.us . hmmm.

AllenChicago, Mar 25, 2016
  8. For some strange reason cant go to this website

9. Zvark3 Win User
    I went to Wikia.com - Is Wikia Down Right Now? it says its up so I guess its just me I am installing firefox right now lets see if that that fixes it Edit: It works with firefox I guess that works

Zvark3, Mar 25, 2016
  10. Great! All's well.

DaveGrant01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

For some strange reason cant go to this website

1. For some strange reason cant go to this website - Similar Threads - strange reason cant

2. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  3. for some reason i cant hold any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for some reason i cant hold any button: i can type and press thing normally but when i hold a key they auto release it after 4-5 seconds and it also the same with mouse button, with exception of backspace key, i can still hold it fine, it happen after i update window, i test in a keyboard tester and it indicated...
  4. I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on spatal audio for some reason: I cant even press the button and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-spatal-audio-for-some-reason/7f96c8ac-9b8a-42ab-b110-725d035e281f
  5. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.: When I click some websites like Netflix or Spotify or some Ads on Youtube,my desktop screen goes completely to snow,like oldtime analog tv and I have to reboot my pc again.I've tried accessing them W/O my Nord VPN on and same issue happens regardless.Thanks!...
  6. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.: When I click some websites like Netflix or Spotify or some Ads on Youtube,my desktop screen goes completely to snow,like oldtime analog tv and I have to reboot my pc again.I've tried accessing them W/O my Nord VPN on and same issue happens regardless.Thanks!...
  7. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason: [ATTACH] Can anyone help get rid of this. I can't stand this font anymore https://preview.redd.it/0o6afm2d40g41.png?width=798&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3c7c08c1e1683deaa00e92158433e41a2d229bd submitted by /u/Elevate24 [link] [comments]...
  9. Some Strange Things Going on With Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some Strange Things Going on With Defender: This has been going on for so long now I think I may have some sort of malware. I have a red cross on anti virus in security centre and on the task bar shield. In settings it tells me I am using third party anti virus but I have used every dedicated AV uninstaller. I have...
  10. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.