Windows 10: For something COMPLETELY Different

Discus and support For something COMPLETELY Different in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X4VP8CGtk For someone who is 18 years old, this is very impressive. 146456 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Dec 14, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

For something COMPLETELY Different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X4VP8CGtk

For someone who is 18 years old, this is very impressive.

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond For something COMPLETELY Different :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 14, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Dec 14, 2019
  4. For something COMPLETELY Different

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

For something COMPLETELY Different

1. For something COMPLETELY Different - Similar Threads - something COMPLETELY Different

2. Re-installed Windows and now my user folder name is completely different

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-installed Windows and now my user folder name is completely different: Prior to installing windows my file path was C:/User/[first and last name] but ever since reinstalling windows this has changed to "camer". I never put this in so why the hell has it done this. It isn't even my whole name, part of it has been cut off. Not happy....
  3. Why is Youtube looking completely different on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Youtube looking completely different on Windows 10?: I was using a Mac (used Mozilla Firefox) until recently. I now use a brand new Windows 10 laptop. I have noticed that Youtube looks completely different on the new computer than it did on the Mac. Can anyone explain why? Also, when I go on Youtube on Internet Explorer on the...
  4. Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with BIOS after complete reset: I was gifted a laptop that belonged to somebody previously, and he had it reset completely today. I went in to check on its progress restarting, only to see it had loaded to the BIOS. I looked around for an option that was just "boot", and as I did that I set the admin and...
  5. Dual boot on different hard drives completely isolated from each other

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot on different hard drives completely isolated from each other: I have a configuration with 2 hard drives and I'd like to install Ubuntu and Windows 10- let's say- Ubuntu on hard drive C, Windows 10 on hard drive D. To prevent malwares from spreading from an OS to the other, I'd like to permanently disable ubuntu's hdd in Windows and...
  6. When i try to search something,it gives me something different

in Windows 10 Support
    When i try to search something,it gives me something different: when i try to search for something, example "when",i will get Shampoo for Dandruff and all the stuff which i dint serch for.i really dont know what is going on, help me. 129245
  7. Something is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is broken: Hello so yesterday i started having this issue so i am wondering if its a font issue like a deleted font or icons issue please help me [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Why did my desktop background change to match a completely different computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my desktop background change to match a completely different computer?: I am interested to know if someone can explain why this happened: I have a Windows 10 PC (HP) that only I use. The desktop background is a family photo. My husband needed a new PC so we bought a new Lenovo desktop computer for him. The default desktop background was a...
  9. Windows 10 completely different after latest update, is it just me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 completely different after latest update, is it just me?: Edit: Although I received a message of "Updates were successfully installed" right after I opened my computer to all these changes on 8/23, the last update registered is for 8/20 (I did use my computer between these dates), so it may not be an update issue, but those updates...
  10. Something Happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Happened: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but I keep getting the Message "Something Happened" Windows is trying to determine if your PC can run Windows 10. I have removed my Virus program (MBAM) and cleaned out my Windows.old directories and made sure that Win 7 was...