Windows 10: For stolen pc

Discus and support For stolen pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir my pc is stolen what can i do Please help Can i lock that device.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ayurwt6359, Aug 24, 2018.

1. For stolen pc

Sir my pc is stolen what can i do

Please help

Can i lock that device.

:)

ayurwt6359, Aug 24, 2018
  2. gaitski Win User

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I did chat with a Microsoft rep today, and they advised me to activate the product key on my new PC which will deactivate the license on the stolen one. I asked if they could deactivate the stolen key right now, but they said they cannot.

gaitski, Aug 24, 2018
  3. debsawyer Win User

Sounds like a plan.

debsawyer, Aug 24, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

For stolen pc

Another MS Rep that has no idea what they are talking about.... I have a couple of computers that were originally activated with the same product key - activating the second computer has no affect on the previously activated computer.

NavyLCDR, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

For stolen pc

1. For stolen pc - Similar Threads - stolen

2. What happens If I remotely lock a stolen Windows machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens If I remotely lock a stolen Windows machine?: I previously planned to sell my ROG laptop to someone else and had already provided them with my laptop password and the email and password for my Microsoft account. However, they ended up injuring me and stealing my laptop. I can still log into my Microsoft account, but I...
  3. What happens If I remotely lock a stolen Windows machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens If I remotely lock a stolen Windows machine?: I previously planned to sell my ROG laptop to someone else and had already provided them with my laptop password and the email and password for my Microsoft account. However, they ended up injuring me and stealing my laptop. I can still log into my Microsoft account, but I...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  6. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  7. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  8. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  9. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  10. My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?

My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?: My laptop was stolen. Can you help me blocked or trace the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-last-march-1-can-you-help-me/2c3b1bfa-2d3a-423a-a221-6361bdcb620a