Windows 10: For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.

Discus and support For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I fowarded all the ports https://support.activision.com/articles/ports-used-for-call-of-duty-games , and my nat type is still moderate. The game never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oj8, Apr 6, 2020.

1. OJ8
    oj8 Win User

For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.

2. nat type

Hi,

If your NAT type shows Moderate, this is a good state. However, you may still have issues communicating or playing with other people who have Moderate or Strict NAT settings. To open your NAT settings, you may follow the steps
    under Open network ports using port forwarding on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 6, 2020
  3. xerojer Win User
    can't get NAT type 2

I just got a Netgear N600 and I replaced my modem recently.

I've opened up the ports

I've set the static IP on my PS3

I've set the DMZ server

I've opened the NAT filtering on my router and turned off every firewall I could.

-----------

With all that I still have NAT type 3. Is it possible/probable that having my DSL fed through a switch is causing this?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated

xerojer, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Hellfire Win User

Problems with MW2: Nat type Strict?

I am suprised no one else has suggested this but take a lot here, indepth guides for both port forwarding and setting a static I.P Address

How to Setup a Static IP Address in XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Game Consoles - Setting up a Static I.P DO NOT SKIP

Setup a port forward in your router to allow incoming connections for multiplayer games, VOIP, DVR, and security cameras. Then go to here, select your router, then the game and it'll tell you how to open the ports which will stop the strict NAT.

Hellfire, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open. - Similar Threads - game modernwarfare fowarded

2. how to have open nat on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to have open nat on gaming pc: i need help with open nat type plying pc game call duty mw2 on pc battle net nat type need to be open nee the right ports. to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-open-nat-on-gaming-pc/076c8f9c-daeb-4864-a45a-96c508c336b8
  3. how to have open nat on gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to have open nat on gaming pc: i need help with open nat type plying pc game call duty mw2 on pc battle net nat type need to be open nee the right ports. to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-open-nat-on-gaming-pc/076c8f9c-daeb-4864-a45a-96c508c336b8
  4. PORTS NAT TYPE MODERATED.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PORTS NAT TYPE MODERATED.: hello, im having issues with my windows 10 and firewalls, tryign to do some gaming with it seems my windows doesnt let me to open my nat type, im trying to open some PORT already place em in the router and in the firewall, did everything i can and still nothing, i even...
  5. NAT Type always to "OPEN"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT Type always to "OPEN": Hello, I am having to constantly check my Windows 10 PC settings and also having to "Fix it" the NAT Type to where it says "Moderate". Is there a way to NOT have to check the settings and not to not have to deal with the NAT Type ever again?...
  6. I cannot change my Strict NAT type on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change my Strict NAT type on my PC: I'm using 2 routers. First one is technicolor 2015 from my ISP. Because of their low range for WIFI i'm using aTenda W303R router. Now to make clear how is my PC connected, well it's wired, and the NET cable for internet from my PC goes to theTenda router, then from Tenda...
  7. My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify: On my PC that is connected with a Ethernet cable it says under Xbox Live Multiplayer, NAT Type is Teredo is unable to qualify and my Server connectivity says Blocked and I have checked the NAT type and Server connectivity on another PC and it all worked the NAT Type says...
  8. PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC NAT type is open but server connectivity is blocked: I've been trying to figure out how to fix this, my server connectivity stays blocked, and my NAT type stays open but it can sometimes change into Teredo is Unable to qualify, I've tried doing every step on the Microsoft help page but nothing worked. I really need help, i...
  9. Teredo and NAT type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo and NAT type: Hi, I have been having issues with the Teredo Tunneling Adapter for a couple of months now. It is missing from Device Manager and I cannot use Xbox party chat. In the Xbox Networking section in Settings, it says Teredo is unable to qualify and that server connectivity is...
  10. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked": I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...